Crush (Part 4)

In Your Smile (Short Stories)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Ha Jin close her house door, automatically form a wide smile. The feeling that she feel now seems like a dream. Never in her life, someone confess their feeling to her. This is the first time that she experienced this kind of situation. She try to pinch her cheeks to see if it feel hurt or not. Unfortunately, her cheeks feel hurt, but then she smile again. She keep thinking about the kiss. 

After Ho Won give a quick peck on Ha Jin's lips, Ho Won make another attempt to kiss Ha Jin. He thought that Ha Jin will avoid the kiss, but what make him suprise that Ha Jin give the response for his kiss. After a while, Ho Won release the kiss after both of them feels like out of breath. After that, Ha Jin looks away, feel embarrassed. 

"Noona.. can you be my girlfriend?" Ask Ho Won, feel rush. After hearing the question, Ha Jin slowly nod her head. It really make Ho Won happy. He will thanks Woo Hyun and Dasom later because they are the one that make his dream come true. 

"So, noona... Or should I call you by your name?" 

"It's up to you." Answer Ha Jin, still feel shy.

"Then, Ha Jin-ah.. You should go inside first. I will go after that. It's already late." Said Ho Won. Actually, he don't want to go, but since tomorrow are Monday, they need to rest since they already go out earlier morning until now. 

"Ah.. neh.. Be careful on your way back. Text me when you already arrive home." Said Ha Jin.

"I will. Go inside first."

"Ne... Good night, Ho Won-ah." Said Ha Jin, and the she slowly walk toward her home.

"Good night, Ha Jin-ah." Said Ho Won. Before Ha Jin close her house door, he take a look toward Ho Won, and wave her hand. Ho Won who see, wave his hand at Ha Jin. And after Ha Jin close the door, automatically, Ho Won smile widely. Soon after, he walk back home. 

 

Ha Jin who already finish shower, quickly take a look at her phone to check whether Ho Won text her or not. And fortunately, she saw the text. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter