Chapter 2

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But,there was Joshua behind her! WTH! "Minji!!~" he wave me and I wave him back with an unpolite way. Which is not giving him a wave. 

 

I glared at Sangra. "What? its not my fault...he want to join the music class so,dont blame in you guys problem..." she explain in a disgust face then we just go through to the music class.

 

-In a music class-

Joshua is sitting behind me and Sangra is sitting at my left.

The position⬇

_______________

| Sangra |  Minji  |

---------------

_______________

| Mingyu | Joshua |

---------------

 

"Psst..minji yah..."He called me and like always, I ignore him because I'm learning about music..."Yah...Minji..."His voice started to getting loud. "Minji...!!" He shout whispered and I turn back "What?! Don't you see I'm focusing! So shut up!" "Yes I know but, You always..."He stopped because...

"Minhi and Joshua! Get out of my class now!" Miss.Kim spotted us talking.

 

Joshua and I get out from her class. We're going to our class. When we're in the class, Joshua just smiling around but me, my lips is turning red because...

 

-Flashback-

 

When we're walking through the hallway, I actually want to go to the science class so, I told Joshua "Joshua, you can go to the classroom and I will go to the science class, okay?" He had no respond so I just left him.

 

Suddenly, he grab my arm and push me onto the locker. "Ouch..it's hurt, dumb!" "Why did you always ignore me?!" He asked me angrily. "Because..!"I stopped because He kissed me. On my lips. I pushed him and pick up my book then run through the class. 

 

[Fyi, when Minji's lips touched a boy's lips, her lips will t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter