Chapter 1

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Yah!Stop it dumb!-

 

The girl shouting is me,Minji. My full name is Min Ji Young you can just call me Minji as always.

 

So,Why am I shouting? You will know later on. I just want to Introduce my friends forever and my enemy forever and...maybe not forever because this is a love story!

 

So,Me and my enemy will fall in love as what did drama do!

 

So, my very understanding friend called Sangra, Jung Sangra. She's beautiful, sweet, kind, she is supportive, sometimes she talk so much, she had a crush on Mingyu.

 

Taller than me⬅(actually I hate to call her tall than me cause She always judge me by my size, well she's 175 tall and I am 173 tall, not bad huh?)

 

And next, my enemy, He's quiet gentlemen and he had that charm and he totally loves to bully me, can you imagine? A gentlemen? Bullying? Huh...What kind of person is he?! I think he is NOT a gentlemen at all! 

[A/N: just for this story]

 

So, his name is Hong Jisoo, actually he is a LA guy who live in korea! I call him Joshua of course...

 

"Yah!Stop it dumb!"  "What? What did you call me just now? Dumb?!"He asked while holding my diary book. "Yes, I'm calling dumb dont you heard me?! 

D-U-M-B! Dumb!" I shouted angrily.

 

"Owh...The little minji is angry..." he softly rub my cheeck and then I swipe his hand out of my cheeck.

 

"Yah..mianhae..."He smile brightly and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter