Chapter 6

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-In my house-

"Minji? What happen to Joshua?! Is he okay? What's with the blood? Are you sure that he's okay?! I'm worried now, Minji, can you please take the..." 

 

" mom, he's okay, he just get injured because of the muscle man" I roughly put the medicine onto Joshua's face.

 

"Minji, it's rude, please be careful, he is sick now...don't you see?" My mom said. "Yes mom..." I annoyed and carry Joshua to my room. 

 

-In my room- 

"I'll call your Mom." "No!" He said. 

 

"What? Why? Now you're injured and you don't want to go back home?! When you don't want to go to the clinic, at least you should go to your house!" I am mad at him.

 

"This is, my house too, right?" He said nonsense. "No, it's not your house!" I said angrily.

 

"Yes it is, Minji..." suddenly I heard mom's voice infront on my bed. "It's his house too." Mom continue.

 

"What?! What do you mean by it's his house too?" I almost shouted.

"Both of you are going to become a husband and wife." Mom said. 

 

"No, never ever ever and EVER! I'll never marry with this kind of guy!" I shouted while run from the room and go to the livingroom.

 

-after 2 hour-

 

I was actually sleeping on the sofa when I suddenly realise my body is floating. I open my eye a little and saw Joshua. With the sickness, he is carrying me and go to my room. He put me on my bed and he gave me a blanket.

 

He suddenly get out from the room with painful. I don't why am I feel so worry about him on this few day... I feel there's something strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter