Chapter 4

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-In Joshua's car-

"So, babe, where should we go?" He asked and smirked at me. I glared him "There is 2 things that I really want to say to you..." I stopped "One, you miss me and two you love me..." He continued with confident. 

 

"One, please stop disturbing me and two dont call me babe, honey, darling and sweety, okay?!" I corrected.

"Okay...so sweetheart, where should we go?" He smirked again. "What?!" "You didn't list it so I CAN call you sweetheart..." He explain. I annoyed.

 

-At College-

He opened the door for me and carried my bag to the class. Like, oh my god, this is embarassing...He even make me like his master! God.. "Joshua, could you please stop it?" I suddenly whisper-shout him. 

 

"Nope." He answer short. "Why?" "I'll stop until you'll accept me to be your boyfriend." He smiled. Damn...I shouldn't asked... 

 

-Break time- 

I'm not hungry so I didn't go to the canteen, I am just doing my geographic's revision on my seats. Mingyu and Sangra were both go to the canteen. 

 

Same like the other students. It is me and Joshua left. Joshua suddenly sit beside me and put his head onto my shoulder. I just ignore him. 

He suddenly break the silence "Minji... I'm hungry..." "So?" I ignored. 

 

He go to his place back. I turn at him and glare him. "What are you doing?"I asked. He just shook his head and stare the window with sadness.

 

-School ended- 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter