Chapter 3

Playful Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, you must join us, or else..." he stopped while he near his mouth with my ear and said "I'll do what did I have done to you when you're on top of the locker" He smile.

 

"Ok ok...I'm in..I'll join you guys.." I fake the smile... "yeay...Minji is with us..!!" Sangra celebrate the "happiness".

"Ok, tonight at 7 o'clock, all of you need to prepare yourself, when you've done, I'll take you guys, okay?" Joshua said while us said okay. 

 

"Oh my god, I need to tell Mingyu oppa!" Sangra ran away. I turn at Joshua and he is smirking at me. I was like...What happem with this scary guy? Urgh..!

 

-The night- 

 

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!! I seriously dont want to join YOU GUYS!!"I shouted at Sangra who is sitting on my bed. "Calm down...And you, why did you said that you are going to join us, and it's all your fault, mistress.."Sangra said while fixing my hair. 

 

The situation become quiet.

"You know what,sangra?" I broke the silence. "I have my first kiss" I continue my words. "Wha-,what? First what?? Kiss?!" Sangra shouted loudly. 

 

"Yah...You're shouting near my ear!"I complained. "Okay, you have a first kiss right? He accidently kiss you or he's just...you know..or he is just, just kiss you straight away then, he left like what drama do? Huh?"She asked me while pulling my hair! Ouch...

 

"Easy girl...He is just...kiss me straight away but, he didn't left because I pushed him...Okay?!" I answered her dumb question.

 

"Okay, last question...who is the lucky guy?" That question is totally private! No one gonna know who's the person that kissed me! Fullstop!

"No one." I give her my short answer. "Aw...c'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter