Swim Suits

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being at the beach is a given for a number of activities to be done and the most popular one more often than not is swimming, which is what brings Jin and Baby Soul to this multipurpose beach shack to look for suitable swim suits to purchase and put to good use.

Although tastes in swim suits may vary greatly between the two girlfriends, which Baby Soul can definitely vouch for when Jin squeals so loudly that she doesn't doubt for a second that the entire shop probably heard the younger loud and clear.

"Soul! I found it! The perfect swim suit for you!" Jin excitedly pulls the selected swim wear off the 'For Sale – 99% Off!' rack and practically shoves it towards Baby Soul with enthusiasm.

The first thought that goes through Baby Soul's mind is 'Hell no' followed by 'What the actual !?' and then finally 'Who the hell makes something this horrendous!?'

The bright yellow one piece swim suit was not only blindingly bright to the point where it could be hazardous but also featured right on the front a far too large depiction of the cartoon character, Ned Flanders from the show The Simpsons, it wasn't even the character's whole body there was only the features of his face on the swim suit making it look even more ridiculous. Baby Soul knew that Jin really liked the show and it's hilarious characters but having a swim suit, a Ned Flanders swim suit, was a little… over the top….

Baby Soul vehemently shakes her head, "I'm not wearing that."

"Why not?" questions Jin genuinely with a pout, "I know you'll look amazing with this, you look amazing in anything really but with this you'll be really super cute!"

Before Baby Soul even got the chance to disagree and say that there's no way anyone could look that good in that 99% off swim suit, Jin had already ushered her into the change room and slammed the door closed right after putting the bright yellow monstrosity in her hand.

"Jin!" Baby Soul threw the swim suit on the side bench and wiggled the door knob but it wouldn't even budge, she couldn't believe her girlfriend would do this to her right now, "I want a normal swim suit, not this thing!"

"Please, Soul! Just try it on! I really think it'll look good on you," Jin insists, "I really like the design and if two of my favorite things are combined together then it's twice as great."

Baby Soul huffs in exasperation and takes a look at the bright yellow swim suit. In that small glimpse Baby Soul decides she has far too much dignity and pride on the line to put on such an atroc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter