part 2

The Awakening a.k.a The Rise of the Pink Haired Low Blood Pressure Evil King a.k.a Kim Mingyu is Definitely not Impressed

THE ROAD BEFORE:

Jihoon slowly sits up. Soonyoung eyes lits up. The closet door open. Mingyu is preparing his last will.

 

THE ROAD SO FAR:

"Mansae!" Soonyoung cheers while jumping on top of Jihoon. "Mansae! Jihonnie Mansae!" and looked to Mingyu and give him a thumbs up like he was saying 'See? My plan works. I, indeed is the Genius planmaker that ever exist in the whole universe'.

Soonyoung was to happy and started mumbling about his plan for the day to the half-asleep Jihoon. He failed to noticed the dark aura that Jihoon is emitting.

Mingyu is scared, so he stepped back and stumbled to find solace in the closet, just like the two occupants of it is doing. But before he reached the closet, Jihoon's sharp eyes landed on him. He frozed.

"---and then at 3:33pm we'll go ride a carousel. I know your afraid of horses but grown man need to face their fears, right? Just think of it as Seokmin. You know how harmless--" Soonyoung got stop on his mumbling when Jihoon grabs his collar.

"Let me make things clear to you four." Jihoon started .

Mingyu gulps.

Those two occupants in the closet started to panic. 'Oh my gahwd, oh my gahwd!! How did he know we're here?' 'Chan-ah, calm down we'll be fine. Eomma is on our side. He'll protect us.'

"---for your information, I was up until 5 a.m., producing songs for our next comeback you morons, which of you hadn't noticed it makes me a little less than happy about being up... I don't care about your ty plans. If you halfwits feel like wasting all afternoon on worn out old clichés, go right ahead and suit yourselves.” After saying that, Jihoon goes back to sleeping.

"Are we safe?" Minghao and Chan asked after walking out of the closet.

"I'm alive. I'm alive. I'm alive" Mingyu keep mumbling.

"Mansae!!!". The three looked at Soonyoung. "I told you guys, Jihoonie would agree" Soonyoung proudly claimed.

"He agreed?"

"He did?"

"You sure?"

"Didn't you guys heard him? He said go ahead and suit yourselves."

"And that means he agreed?"

"Yes ofcourse. So hurry up guys! Let's dress him up. We need to be there at 8. Hurry hurry."

Soonyoung run around the room getting clothes and necessities they needed for Jihoon. The three was dragged into following their hyung.

---

Seems like going to the Amusement Park is not an easy task especially if you have a sleeping Jihoon on your back. Jihoon, as short as he is, is not as light as he was supposed to be and Mingyu is the one who can proved that.

But when they stepped foot at the entrance of the park, all the roller coaster feeling and trauma they've experienced earlier was gone.

Looking at the Park and the promise of whole day happiness that it could give to them, is just too much feels for them because as old as they were right now their hearts is like on a five year old kid.

They started to argue on what ride they would go first. Mingyu who is not comfortable with Jihoon on his back find a near bench and put the sleeping Jihoon there.

Then he goes back to the other three and start arguing again. The arguing stopped when they hear a loud scream from a nearby rides; a huge boat that swing. The four looked at it with amazement.

"That is sooo cool"

"Looks like a pirate ship"

"My pirate ship"

"Yah! Who decides that?"

"I'm the hyung here, so i am the captain"

"I'm tall so i should be the captain. All captains are tall"

"Luffy is not tall"

"He is, if you stretched him"

"Yah! who made this plan? Me, ha! So i'm basically the captain."

"As long as you're not Michael Jackson--"

"And Pororo"

"--that would be fine to me"

"Me too"

"You traitors" Mingyu growled.

"Mingyu-hyung, Wonwoo-hyung thinks captains are not cool."

"He said that?"

"Uhm-hmm"

"Soonyoung-hyung! You're the captain!"

"Yay! C'mon lets go squad! Lets take over my ship!"

"Aye aye captain!" the three response in unison.

Then the four excitedly run-off to the said rides, and clearly forgot the 'weapon of destruction' know as Jihoon.

And thats bring us to the present situation...

 

tbc...