Part 1

The Awakening a.k.a The Rise of the Pink Haired Low Blood Pressure Evil King a.k.a Kim Mingyu is Definitely not Impressed

In a park somewhere in Seoul (dunno any place in Seoul, forgive me) Jihoon's not impress. Yes man, Jihoon is 100%-scratch that, make it a thousand % not impress. It's Saturday and supposed to be his day-off. Jihoon's plan on his day-off comes in a package. Sleep in his lovely comfortable bed and wake up the next day in his lovely comfortable bed. You see Jihoon is a simple guy with a simple happiness. But back in reality; It is Saturday and it is his day-off. He did sleep in his lovely comfortable bed and woke-up in a 'ty bench' with these little monsters (he's talking about kids. Feel him, he's in a bad mood) hovering him. How cool is that. You see, Jihoon is a simple guy with a simple happiness and a really short temper. /I'll kill you Soonyoung. Oh, you just don't know how painful it would be/.

An hour earlier...

 In Seventeen's dorm. Four of the members stationed theirselves at the foot of Jihoon's bed, ofcourse with Jihoon sleeping. One of them who proclaim himself as 'the genius planmaker that ever exist in the whole universe' (i know its long but who am I to judge him?) is busy explaining to the sleeping Jihoon the beauty of Amusement Park and why it is the perfect place for a perfect day-off get away. The tall one is translating whatever 'the genius planmaker that ever exist in the whole universe' (too long!!! Can I judge him now?) saying into an action. The other one is having a 100% doubt on this oh-so-perfect-plan. And the last one is actually have no idea on what is happening. He's just there because hyung said Pororo is at the Am-Amusing Park (Amusement Park). And for him Pororo is life.

"Hyung, can we just go by ourselves?" Chan ask.

"Channie, we can't leave our Jihoonie here, alone. What if a burglar came and then a fire broke, a floods, an earthquake, a climate change and worse an alien and where not here to protect our precious Jihoonie". Mingyu is having a hard time trying to act the climate change part. "The others still have schedule and will not back until dinner, so its just the five of us. We need to protect each other" Soonyoung explain.

"But I want to protect myself from Jihoon-hyung. And besides I don't think Jihoon-hyung would love the idea of Amusement Park."

"That's nonsense. Who wouldn't love Amusement Park? No one. That place is heaven, right Mingyu-ah?" Mingyu nods enthusiastically.

"But hyu--" "No buts. Now now Mingyu-ssi, can you wake-up our Jihoonie-hyung so I can explain again the plan."

"Eh? Why me?" Mingyu ask.

"Huh? Why not you?" Soonyoung ask back.

"But hyung, I think Ming--"

"Is it okay to wake hyung up?" The cinnamon roll ask--i mean Minghao ask (omg i'm so bias, my baby cinnamon roll is just too cute for me to handle

"Seungcheol-hyung also said that if its not important don't wake him up or we might wake the 'LOW BLOOD PRESSURE EVIL KING', I actually don't know what's that about but it sounds scary" Chan added.

"Why I am not inform?" Mingyu howled.

"Guys, it's just a myth, okay. You know how sensitive Seungcheol-hyung is, he even cry over a spilled milk, I mean literally cried over a spilled milk (thought its a metaphor o.O). And this is important. Day-off, Amusement Park, having fun, it's all connected. It's like a matter of life and death" (okay, now he's exaggerating, bare with him) Soonyoung tries to calm them.

"There's nothing to be afraid guys. Jihoonie is a cutie-hyung not the evil something something. Mingyu and I will prove it. C'mon Mingyu-ah" Soonyoung beckon Mingyu to follow him. But Mingyu has no jams.

"Why me?" he ask again.

"Because we're hyungs" Soonyoung replied. "Now now , no complains Mingyu-ah" Soonyoung drags Mingyu to Jihoon's side.

The other two is watching in a safe distance.

With a task in hand. Soonyoung jump in the bed dragging Mingyu who ended up landing half of his body on top of Jihoon and that scares him. He hope his hyung wouldn't wake up on that--oh wait, the plan is to wake him up. . If the 'myth' turns out to be true, he's going to die young and how would he explain that to Wonwoo.

Soonyoung tries everything to wake-up the sleeping beauty; he poked him here and there, played loud music in his ear, jumped in his bed and even kissed him (in the cheeks. C'mon guys, ahaha). The other three looked at him like he had grown some horns."What? Don't ya know sleeping beauty? The kiss and then she woke-up? Right?" Soonyoung said and the three is not impressed.

With that so much antics, it's unbelievable that Jihoon is still in his 'sleeping beauty mode' and it's unbelievable that Mingyu still have his heart beating. Because ya know, everytime Soonyoung do his oh-so-perfect-strategies his heart will stop beating every one second (dunno how's that happened) and the other two who are watching in a safe distance would take a step backwards so that makes them in a safe safe safe distance. Imagine how Mingyu felt. /Those lucky bastards/ Mingyu thought.

"This is an unbelievable case of sleeping" Soonyoung exclaim. /No hyung, you're the unbelievable one/ Mingyu thought. "This needs a more drastic measures Mingyu-ah" /oh shoot! So there is more drastic things you can do more than this? Jisoos kill me now!/ "Prepare yourself and your fingers" / I am not prepared for any of this / "This calls for a tickling battle" Soonyoung seriously announce. / A tickling battle? That's worse! It tickles and it annoys me and surely it would piss Jihoon-hyung off/. Mingyu looks back to where Chan and Minghao standing but didn't saw them there instead he noticed a closet door closing. /Traitors/

Mingyu snapped back from his thought when he noticed some actions underneath him, he jumps off immediately. Yes he was still lying on top of his hyung not that he wanted to its just, he can't find his strength that time, he can't even find his soul right now (he's exaggerating, I have it with me. :p ). He thinks he lost it from that time he agreed to this oh-so-perfect-plan. /And to think I am so happy when this started. I'm doubting my intelligence right now. Everything I know in life is a lie./

Jihoon slowly sits up. Soonyoung eyes lits up. The closet door open. Mingyu is planning his last will.

To be continued...