is it too late

this emotion (i feel it)

Knock,knock

 

Yoongi scrowls at the another annoying sound of someone knocking on his apartment door. He's had enough of it,really. It's been half an hour since it's started,and Min Yoongi doesn't want to open it. He clearly knows who that er is,and he's not in the mood to see that face.

"Babe," a muffled voice cries on the other side of the door, "forgive me please. I really didn't mean to not show up! I just didn't heard my alarm. The music was too loud,babe.I'm sorry!"

There's the excuses again,Yoongi thinks. He's heard a bunch of those so many times. They've been together for eight months already and honestly,Yoongi is pretty much sick of it. He's sick of always hearing excuses and apologies from Hoseok. But whatever he does,he can't let go of the other.

 

After a while,the knocking stopped and Yoongi couldn't be anymore happier. He was about to stand up to go to his bedroom when he heard his apartment door click. Oh,that's right,Hoseok knows his passcode. Why didn't the idiot thought of that earlier? He's an idiot anyway,Yoongi told himself not noticing the other guy embracing him.

"Yoongi,babe,I'm really,really sorry," Hoseok says as he place butterfly kisses against Yoongi's neck. Resist,Yoongi,resist.

"Hoseok," Yoongi breathes pushing Hoseok away from him,halfheartedly."You've been doing this for some times now. Just tell me if you're getting tired of this." Yoongi gestures weirdly,pointing himself and Hoseok and everywhere else.

Hoseok looks at him empathetically and sighs,"I actually should ask you that too. Are you tired of me? Tired of us? I mean,I'm deeply sorry if I couldn't be here everyday-"

"I didn't say I want you everyday. You have your own life to live. You have a job,I get it. But just,just this once I thought you'd be there when I received something that I've been working my off for years." Yoongi took his eyes away from Hoseok's to stare at his feet.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok couldn't say anything but apologize for what he's done. He knows he ed up. He knows that so well. Yoongi received an award for something great. For something he has worked his of for years,and he couldn'be there for him. Because he was fooling around in his dance studio,with Jeon Jungkook and Park Jimin.

 

"I don't know,Hoseok. I really don't know what to say anymore." Yoongi shakes his head and heads off to go to his room but Hoseok's strong hands pull him close to the younger.

 

Hoseok puts his lips close enough to Yoongi's. So close that they can feel each other's breath. Resist,Yoongi,resist. Yoongi tells himself again. "Hoseok..." Yoongi breathes one last time before Hoseok puts his lips against Yoongi's.

"I love you so much." Hoseok says as he kiss Yoongi like his life depends on it,because it really does. "I didn't mean to,please,forgive me. I won't do it again." Hoseok apologizes one more time after breaking the kiss because he noticed that Yoongi wasn't responding.

 

They look at each other for awhile,only centimeters away,breaths close to each other. Yoongi closes the proximity between them. Hoseok follows.

 

Yoongi puts both of his hands on Hoseok's neck as Hoseok his bottom lip asking to enter,which Yoongi oblige. The younger pulls Yoongi by the waist a little closer,if that's even possible,and let his hands stay there. They kiss a few more until Hoseok releases Yoongi's mouth and proceeds in kissing and the other's jaw and neck. Yoongi whines in response. Annoyed at himseld for giving in too early. The other just chuckles but stopped abruptly looking directly at Yoongi. "I'm so,so sorry." He says quietly,looking at Yoongi intently.

"Never,ever do that again." Yoongi replies resting his forehead on Hoseok's shoulder. "Never,ever."

"Never,ever. I swear. This is the very last time that I screwed up. I love you" Hoseok promises. Yoongi lifts his head and pecks the younger's lips. "Never," kiss "ever," kiss "ever."

 

Hoseok smiles and kiss Yoongi again,much much longer this time.

 

It's been four months since the incident happened,and Hoseok hasn't screwed anything up again. Yoongi's very much happy about that.