i don't know how to act (or if i should be leaving)

this emotion (i feel it)

The group of eight young boys slumped down the hard wood floor after a hectic practice. Jungkook,the youngest, looks at his hyungs from the side. He stares at a specific person who they call their club president. Jung Hoseok.

"Hyung," he calls out and the said boy looks at him from where he is seated,"we can do this!" And smiles. Hoseok nods,gaining energy from what the other had said. He stands up and claps his hands together earning everyone's attention.

"Of course we can! We have won so many competitions since this club started two years ago! We can go to nationals!"

Jimin chuckles and pats Hoseok's back,"Okay,well,we should all rest? We have practice tomorrow as well,and school,of course."

"But," one of their club members,Hyuk,speaks gaining everyone's attention,"we still haven't got any support from the school. They don't even care if we win or not. We're nothing to them."

Hoseok frowns,"don't worry,kid. Don't worry. Someday-"

"But hyung,we asked for their help like a year ago. They still haven't respond to us!" Jungkook interjects.

It's true though,they ask for their support in funding their club but until now they still haven't agreed. The dance club (if they can even call it a club,since it's still not official) has been fighting for their fund rights since the old members were there,and now they still don't have any progress.

"Hoseok hyung,can you do something about it?" Hyuk asks,looking at Hoseok with pleading eyes.

"Yeah,hyung. You're going to graduate soon and you're the only one who keeps this 'club' alive! What if you left and the student board decided to really cut off the dance club itself? We'll have no future! You know this is the only place we can show those schools that we have what it takes!" Jungkook shook his head and lays flat on the floor.

"Alright,kids. I'll try."

 

-

 

The next day,Hoseok finds himself standing in front of the student council's office. Hoseok thinks this is probably the fifth time he's been in this exact place for the past two months. He's not leaving without a word of approval now. With the competition being two months away,and their graduation being four months away. There's not enough time for him to save his precious dance club and those little kids who jus wants to reach for their dreams.

He knocks,two times. Noticing someone from the other side of the door move to open the door,he stands up straight ready to face whoever it is.

"Jung Hoseok?" The voice said with a not so amused halt. "What brings you here,again?"

"Dance club."

 

"So,again,you want us to fund your so called club? We've talked about this Hoseok-"

"We did. And I'm not stopping until I get a yes from you all." He says,scanning the room with determined eyes. "We've joined a competition and it's in two months. I can't let the kids use their weekly allowance for the transportation,again."

"You can-"

"Just listen to me first,please." Hoseok pleads them,which ends up Namjoon,the student council president,gives him a look for him to proceed,"their parents are cutting them off the club if they knew about this. Resulting for their dreams of dancing to be crushed. If that happens,and the dance club to be turned down...what will happen to those who wants to get into art schools?"

 

Namjoon sighs and waves his hands,"Alright,alright." Hoseok beams at Namjoons words. "But I'm not the one assigned for that- Jin hyung where's Yoongi?" He looks at his back to talk to the student council's secretary. The other male turn his eyes from the book his reading to Namjoon.

"In his chemistry class why?"

"Oh,okay. Nothing,nothing!" He responds and Seokjin nods going back to reading his book.

 

"Yoongi's our club supervisor,along with Mrs. Lee,tenth grade art teacher? Know her?"
Hoseok nods,growing impatient.

"Well,what now?" He ask Namjoon,who is checking his phone.

"Where do you usually have your practice? I'll text Yoongi the place so he could check your dance club out?"

 

-

 

"Yoongi? Who's Yoongi?" Jungkook furrows his eyebrows in confusion. He's never heard that name before. He's in the student council board? Like he cares.

"They said he's new. And apparently, he's the club supervisor and also Mrs. Lee." Hoseok explains as he stretches his arms from side to side. "And he's coming in an hour to check out what we've been going through all those two years. Possibly,resulting on gaining their support."

"Really?" Jimin yells from the other side of the room

Hoseok smiles at him and nods,"Now let's show them what we got!"

 

Yoongi comes five minutes after the said time he would come. Hoseok scans him as he enters their rent studio. Pale,shorter than he is,and surprisingly,he doesn't even look like that eager to watch them. He kind of wonders why they put him to be the club supervisor. "Alright,show me what you got!" Yoongi exclaims as he sits in front of the group to have a clearer view of them.

 

Hoseok goes to the stereo and counts to five looking at s,"three...two..one.." and the music starts. They did the choreography from last year's regionals,where they almost got into finals but didn't because of,well,financial support from the school they go to. Causing also their parents to disapprove of them going to the other side of the country for the tournament.

The choreo finishes with Jimin's back flip and everyone poses.

 

Yoongi looks at them until he lands his eyes to Hoseok who,in return,is also looking at him. He jumps a bit and looked away. "Okay," he breathes out,standing up from the floor. "W-Well,it's good to know that you're all dedicated to this whole dancing thing but I'll let you guys know what the others think! I recorded it and I'll make Mrs. Lee and the student council look at it. But I am sure you'll get it this time." He smiles and proceeds to opening the door.

 

"Hey,Yoongi!" Hoseok shouts,following Yoongi out of the studio. The other looks at him with a confused expression,"Thank you. This means a lot to us,even if it's just a normal thing for you."

"N-No,it's fine. It's--You're all great! Good luck!" Yoongi smiles,sheepishly waving his hands and Hoseok waving in return.

 

When Hoseok was out of sight,Yoongi finally breathes out a long sigh he didn't realized he had kept. He grabs his phone from his pocket and dials Namjoon's phone.

"Oh,hyung how's-"

"Club supervisor,really?" Yoongi whispers angrily,afraid someone might hear him.

Namjoon laughs on the other side of the line,"What? That seems understandable enough,instead of creepy stalker,right?"

"You little ! I. Am. Not. A. Stalker."

"Yeah,you are! You probably looked at that Jung Hoseok while he's dancing,am I right?" Namjoon raises his voice teasingly,earning a blush from Yoongi. Because,yeah,he might have a super huge crush on one particular Jung Hoseok. And he's been pleading Namjoon as well to support the kid's club since he entered the school,and straight up falls for the dancing sunshine-as Yoongi calls Hoseok-,so Hoseok's not really alone.

"Shut up,Namjoon!" He whines upon hearing Namjoons laugh once again,"And by the way,they're incredible! You should totally give them a chance!"

 

"They're incredible or Hoseok's dancing mesmerize you more!--Anyway,I have to do my homework. Dream of Hoseok and his hot body,okay?" Namjoon says and hangs up without giving Yoongi enough time to submit what he just said.

 

By the time he gets on the bus,an image of Hoseok biting his lip while doing a hip in front of him suddenly pops. And Yoongi really,really thinks Hoseok's hot as .