i bet im just a flicker in your head

this emotion (i feel it)

"You take the top!"

"No,you take it."

"You!

"You know I don't like climbing ladders!"

"Hoseok,it only has like three steps."

 

They've been at this for ten minutes,and still,they couldn't agree on who's going to sleep on the top bed. The two have been unlucky paired up to be roommates for their three days and two nights camping. The cabins,that the school rent,are pretty comfy but lacks space for two people aka Jung Hoseok and Min Yoongi.

The two have been friends,mostly,since they were classmates back in third and fourth grade,and seventh and ninth. It's just so happens that their twelfth grade class had the same group camping trip,which led them to meeting each other again. And,what a pleasant meeting it is.

"But Yoongi," Hoseok whines stomping his feet like a kid asking for his mother to buy him ice cream. "You're my friend. You know me."

"Yes,I do. You're Jung Hoseok. And you know me. I'm Min Yoongi,and I don't like cold places. The top bed has a full access on the ac. I'm not sacrificing my life for you,Hoseok."

"Ouch," Hoseok puts his right hand on his chest,faking a hurt expression. "That...that really hurts,Yoongi."

Yoongi can't help but roll his eyes at that,"Shut up. I need to sleep. We need to be up by six am." As Yoongi hops down the bottom bed,Hoseok prevents him from laying down. Holding the older's shoulders tightly.

"Hyung,please!" Hoseok shakes Yoongi making the other look at him with tired eyes.
"Hoseok,what's your problem with sleeping on the top? It's not that high? You're a grown man." Yoongis snaps.

"Uh,I'm not that of a grown man,actually. You are older,actually."

 

"I don't care,actually." After speaking,Yoongi looks at the wall clock in front of them. It's already a quarter pass nine. They've been at this for fifteen minutes. Yoongi just wants to sleep. "Alright," he speaks again after some time.

"Alright?" Hoseok brightens,looking at Yoongi with wide eyes. "You'll sleep-"

"Rock,paper,scissors. To finish this,once and for all." Yoongi interrupts,preparing his right hand for the game.

Hoseok sighs,for the nth time tonight. "Fine." He puts his right hand in place as well.

 

They play the childish game for too long. Yoongi with 10 points and Hoseok with 8. It's obvious that the older is losing his patience. Right now,they're sitting on the floor face to face because Hoseok ask for five more rounds.

Yoongi wins. For real. After a hell of a game.

Hoseok whines,and whines,and whines. But Yoongi didn't dare to care.

 

Yoongi stands up from his position to lay in his bottom bed,for three days. Leaving poor Hoseok sitting on the floor,looking at the ladder he's going to use to climb the stupid bed that's on top. He stands up,contemplating whether to climb or not. He sighs one last time.

 

The next day,Yoongi woke up feeling warmth beside him. He looks back and sees Hoseok sleeping next to him.