Plum

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[A/N] I was going to stop writing but then I saw people were still subscribing to me, Thank you new friends that made me write again, check out my other stories as well.  Chapter 5: Plum They say if its meant to be, fate will bring you together. Bom wonder if fate was controlling her life? As if fate was looking down at her and is moving them around like a piece of chest. But fate doesn't place people in your life for the sole reason of placing them. Fate always has a hidden motive. Some people come to your life to make you cry. Some come to make you smile, and some come to make you feel loved. But Bom immediately knew why Jiyong was placed in her life. Jiyong's whole purpose in her life was moments like this. Moments were Bom walked in between Teddy and Jiyong in the dark street of their hometown. And their laughter filled her ears with peace. Bom would gladly stop right in front of Jiyong and press her lips against his. Bom always fantasized about Jiyongs' hands around her waist or how soft his lips would feel. She could feel the light red tint showed up in her cheeks, but all her thoughts were swept away with Teddy's voice. Those moments between Jiyong and Bom will never leave her imagination. That the only place they belong in. The stoplight turned red, and the three of them stopped.
Who was she? Who was she to push her way into a friendship? No, that title was wrong for them. Friendship was nothing compared to what Teddy and Jiyong shared; they were brothers. Brothers who put each other first even before a girl. Bom knew their rule, She hated it for 2 reasons 1: the language and 2 the most painful part., She was always going to come in second because no matter what, it was 'Bros before Hoes.' But in these moments, she knew what her place was. What her place has always been. How dare she try to step outside of it. At the end of all her dreams, Jiyong will always be like a brother to her and nothing else.

Bom took a second to look up the sky, The Sun was feeding, and the darkness was coming out, Bom loved this time when the Sun and the Moon meet causing a light orange color in the sky. People tell that the Sun and the Moon were in love, but they couldn't be together. Moments like this, Bom wonder if the Sun was able to get a glimpse of her lover, the Moon. Bom wished that they did even if they only saw each other for a second.
"Give me your backpack" Bom turned to look at Teddy, confused "what?" Bom questioned him, slightly squinting her eyes at him. But Teddy just reached over, taking her packback from her. "We got to run," Teddy said lightly, looking unbothered. "Why?" Bom question again but got interrupted by Jiyong. "They been following us for 5 minutes" Bom head turned towards Jiyong, who just looked straight ahead. They have been following them for 5 minutes, but both of them acted like nothing was wrong. Just a couple of seconds ago, they both were smiling with her. But Bom understood they didn't react because they didn't want to scare her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter