Yellow

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3


She didn't want to be friends, she wanted all of him.


She got herself into this mess, always let him call her beautiful, and she still believes it. She always jumped thinking his arms will catch her. But his arms were catching someone else. Someone who wasn't her, She can never be her. Bom was Bom, She was the youngest daughter, Teddy sister and Jiyong will never see her as anything more than a little sister he never had. Even if it broke her heart. How many time did Jiyong have to prove it to her, Jiyong had a girlfriend someone who claim him as her own. But still, he kissed a different girl every day. He pushed his way into any girls life and make them believe a fairytale that will never happen. Because he had a girlfriend. And Jiyong always came back to her.


He belongs to someone else


Jiyong belongs to someone else.


His lip, His arms, His hand. They were made for someone else, and that person was not Park Bom

.
The cold wood of the classroom table numbed Bom cheek. Her long black hair was spread on the table. The class will start any minute now, but Bom mind was somewhere else. How long has she been gone? She was there the whole time but her mind her, her heart was somewhere else. Years of being in pain, years of watching him smile to someone else. Years of watching his hands touch somebody else skin, years of watching his lips, kiss someone else.
Her eye made contact with Chae-rin, She had laid her cheek on the wooden table just like Bom. A  tender smile was spread across Chae-rin lips. "I saw them, I'm sorry" Chae-rin Murmured only for Bom ears to hear. Bom knew she was sorry and she knew she meant it. Chae-rin always said what was on her mind. People assumed her tongue killed, She had no censure, She said want she thought. People were jealous and scared of her. Chae-rin was beautiful, smart but scary. But she was Bom best friend since they were 8. They were so different Chae-rin was popular. Guys wanted to date her, girls wanted to be her and Bom was Bom. Chae-rin always keep the spotlight, and Bom was known as 'Cha-rin Best Friend,' But Bom didn't mind she loved Chae-rin. They shared a secret language just between them. For them the friendship was equal. They both took and give.


Bom lips form a pout She knew what Chae-rin meant, she knew it would be hard. Believe me, she understood. Bom wished she could tell her heart to stop beating for him, but her heart wouldn't hear to her; it had a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter