Red

Cold Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: Sorry for the late update, I was busy on friday My updating is gonna be pushed back this week but will be back to normal next week.]

Chapter 4


Park Bom never found a dirty hunter so attractive. If she ever saw him in the forest that hunter bootie will belong to her. Bom watched him as he reloaded his crossbow and shoot it straight at the walkers head. His dark eyes made her heart skip a beat. Bom bit her bottom lips as he watched him unlock his knife crush it into a walkers skull. Bom never knew she could be attracted to this new form of iness, His deep rough voice brought chills down Bom back. She never found a guy with long hair who wears a leather vest with angel wings attractive and then Daryl Dixon came into her life. Well, more like Normal Reduss made her forget to breathe.


Her vision was cover by someone Bom knew very well. She didn't mind him coming around to her house but not when she was enjoying her 'Dixon' time. Her gaze left the TV screen moving up to meet his angry eyes. What was his problem? Bom was the one who had to be mad; he just interrupting a very import time for her "Move Ji, I'm watching ' The Walking Dead,'  and you're covering Daryl."


"Where did you go?" Jiyong didn't move his gaze from hers as he asked her well more like demanded her to tell him "Who were you with?!"


Bom thought for a second where did she go this morning? And then it hit her. This morning she and Chae-rin when to go cheered for Mino and Seung-Yoon in their soccer game. Still, why was Jiyong asking her? Why did Jiyong care where she was this morning? Did Bom really have to answer his question? She didn't want to explain, but she knew if she didn't respond Jiyong wouldn't move from the screen and her 'Dixon" time will be over.


"Why do you care!?" Bom regretted her words the second they came out of . She knew her tone was harsh by the way Jiyong eyes widen. She has never spoken to him in this way.

But maybe Bom was free from Jiyong spell.


After all, she did spend the whole morning smiling for a guy that wasn't Jiyong.


Seung-Yoon had made her feel special. She finally noticed what Chae-rin has been talking about this whole time. She noticed how Seung-Yoon eyes light up when he saw her walking down the filed. It's been a while that Bom smiled and laugh in a long time and those moments were created by Seung-Yoon. He made her cheeks burn red when Seung-Yoon scored a goal and ran down the field pointing his finger at her dedicating her the point. Or the way her body felt when Seung-Yoon ran up to her wrapping his arms around her waist picking her feet off the ground after they won the game. At that moment Bom didn't mind Seung-Yoon sweat transferring from his shirt to hers. Those few hours she spent with Seung-Yoon made Bom realized that Jiyong wasn't the only man out there.


Jiyong wasn't the only one


She was no longer under Jiyong spell


Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter