What's Goin' On Here???

My Robotic Bodyguard [Semi-HIATUS]

-Suzy-

                     I'm a bit upset with my appa though 3 days had passed.. How can he set me on a date with his friend's son and I don't even know about that.. The day he asked me to go to the hotel.. Actually it was his plan to make me go to meet that boy.. That boys was quite good looking but I just want my Min Woo.. I really miss him.. Where have he been?

*flashback*

                   Min Woo and I had been in the same class starting from the elementary school.. We have be friends for quite awhile but in 10th grade I decides to confess my feelings, but he rejected me..

                  "Min Woo, actually I... I like you.."

                 "Suzy.. I'm sorry.. But I don't have that kind of feelings toward you.. I already knew that you like me.. The way you always prevent the other girls from talking to me.. I knew it.. But I just.. Can't like you back.. I'm sorry.. And please, don't threaten any other girls for talking to me and said that I'm yours.." he said..

                 "But, I sincerely like you.. Even when we're still in __th grade.."

                  "I know.. I'm sorry.. Maybe we can still be friends?"

                My mistake was after that, I still couldn't accept that he's rejected me.. And still did the same things to stop the other girls to get near to him.. We had an argue again.. After a week, he had move to another school, without even tell me.. Hee Cheol move with him.. I'm sure that they're moving into the same school but neither one of them replied my messages..

*end of flashback*

                  Appa and omma knows that I like Min Woo and he also knows that Min Woo doesn't like me back because our parents we're friends too.. Appa did the meeting for me so that I could forget about Min Woo but no.. I can't.. Because he's my first love.. It's hard to forget our first love, right?

                  "Sue Ji" omma called out my name.. Both of my parents came and approached me..

                 "Yes, what's wrong?"

                 "We'll go to one of my friend's stepdaughter birthday party this 4 days to go.." my appa said..

                  "Don't trick me again appa.. I'm not going with you guys, I'm not going to meet any boy that you've arranged to meet with me.."

                 "No dear.. This time, it's real.. We promise.. No more arrange meeting.. We're sorry.. We won't force you to forget about Min Woo.. You'll have to solve the problem by yourself then.. But we really hope that you can find someone else besides him.." my omma said..

                " Okay.. I'll go.. But omma.. About forgetting him, I don't think so.."

 

-A day later-

                 

-Min Woo-

                       I was in my class.. I put my hand under my chin.. Thinking what I'm gonna do? I can't go to Hee Cheol's house anymore.. Eh? Yah.. Stupid me.. Just said that I wanna go to his house to do our homeworks together.. That was so easy.. Why didn't I came up with this earlier? =.=!

                       "Yah.. Cheol-ah.. What about the practice on this evening? I still have to attend it?" I turned back of my seat to look at him.. Luckily Vee wasn't there.. She went to somewhere else.. God knows where.. To the washroom maybe, since there's some times gap for the next class..

                       "Uhm.. We need to carry it on.. You wanted to give her a surprise, don't you?"

                       "Yeah, but.. I feel a bit shame.. Can't we just.. make another plan?"

                       "Yah! You should said that earlier.. We're out of time already.." URRRGHH >.< 

                       "Okay,let's do it this evening.. Ah.. I didn't called her omma yet to tell her abt this thing!!"

                       "What? You didn't? You should have done hat earlier? What if they have-"

                       "Okay, okay.. I call her.. Now.. Happy?" I dialled Mrs Jang's phone number.. How did I got it? I searched it in Vee's phone.. Hehe.. I'm a stealer.. X) Sorry again..

-Victoria-

                     We have finished our classes for today and Min Woo had left earlier?!.. I saw Dong Jun walked out from the class earlier than me.. Like usual.. He didn't even bother to look at me.. =.=! You should at least take a glance at me.. TT.TT After I thought that.. You know what? HE DID!! He said something to his friends.. And then he came to me.. AM I DREAMING RIGHT NOW???

                    "Hey.. Want to go home together?" Well.. You don't need to ask.. Ofcourse, YESSSSS!!!

                    "Okay.." I smiled.. I'm so happy today.. We walked down the hallway..

                     "So.. It's your birthday in 3 days.. What do you want for the present?" he asked..

                     "Erm.. I don't know.. I'm okay with anything.." I smiled to him.. He's... Different today.. Is it because my birthday will coming soon or what? But I love this friendly Dong Jun.. ^.^

                     "Okay.." He began to think about something.. Maybe my present?

                     "Oh.. Dong Jun-ah.. Forget to tell you.. My omma will held my birthday party at her husband's house..  So, I would like to invite you to join it.. You're the first person.. :) " I handed him the invitation card.. He took it..

                     "Really? I'll surely go.. Thanks.." He smiled.. Oh.. ^.^ So cute!!!! My heart was about to get out from my body!!!

                    "You know what? You should smile always.. You're cute, Junnie"

                   "Junnie?" he seems a bit confused and shocked.. Hehe..

                   "Wae? You don't like this nickname? Hurm.. I'll change it then.."

                   "No, it's okay.. I like it.. Thanks.." we both smile.. While walking to the school gate, I approached some of my friends and inform them about my birthday and give them the invitation card.. The rest who still didn't get the card.. Maybe I'll give it tomorrow.. Aish.. Actually I forgot to announce it at the class before the last bell ring.. Suddenly I remembered about Min Woo.. I mean.. NM3.. Not Ha Min Woo.. NM3 was suppose to remind me of that but he didn't? He's busying himself chitchating with Hee Cheol and I don't know what is it.. Seems like a big secret since they always whispering and talking with the serious face on them.. And since when did my robot bodyguard forget about me and busying himself talking to stranger? He said that he's gonna protect me.. And now? I'm upset right now.. But, just keep the anger infront of Dongjun.. I made a angry face.. Dongjun looked at me.. I noticed that he's looking at me and smiled to him..

                   "Ah.. Dongjun-ah.. Can we wait for awhile?"

                   "Why?"

                   "Uhm.. If you don't mind.. Can we go home together with Min Woo?"

-Dongjun-

                   It's must be 'that' Min Woo.. My heart break the moment she mention about him.. I still couldn't accept that she's already TAKEN!!

                  "Okay.." I answered heavy heartedly.. But she smiled after I said that.. Was there any chance for me to get her? I'm not sure about that.. We waited at the school's gate for about 3 minutes then comes the 'disturber'..

                  "Vee, why are you still here? Why didn't you go home already?" Min Woo asked..

                   "I'm waiting for you ofcourse.." she answered in an annoying tone..

                  "Err.. Vee.." at that time the other guy came... What was his name?.. Hee Cheol.. "Actually I have to go to Cheol's house.. We need to do homework together.." Min Woo said.. YES!! I got a chance to be alone with Vee! >_<

                  "Eo? Uhm, then why don't we join you guys? We can do the homeworks together too.. It's like a study group.." Vee asked.. Arghh! Vee! No! I just planned to ask you out when he's not around.. Haish.. How disappointing.. TT.TT "Right, Junnie?"

                  "Eo? Ah.. Ye.." I answered half-heartedly..

                  "Er.. I.. Don't.." Min Woo couldn't finished his words when Hee Cheol nudged him and began to speak..

                  "It's okay Victoria.. You can join us.."

-Min Woo-

                  What ?? What if she found out about the plan?

                  "Okay.. Let's go then.." Victoria said..

                  "Vee.. Inform to Omma Nam first.." I said to her and she began to make a call.. I'm turned into my 'robotic mood' while talking to her.. On our way to Hee Cheol's house.. I whispered to him.. "What if she found out?"

                 "Don't worry.. Trust me.."

                 "Hmph.. Okay.. We'll see about that.." A few minutes later we reached there.. For about 30 minutes, we discuss about our homeworks and how to solve the problems.. Suddenly Hee Cheol called my name to follow him to his room..

                 "Min Woo, let's go to my room for awhile.." I excused myself to Victoria and Dongjun then walked to him and asked..

                 "What's wrong?"

                  "Don't you remember? We have a practice to do.. Ah, no.. Only you.."

                "I thought we don't to do it again.. It's tiring.. And why do we have to do this stupid things? Why can't we just ask her mother if we can go there or not?"

                "Yah, aren't you shameful? Neither Victoria or her mother did invite you to the party.." Yes.. He's right.. So this is the only way? :/ I hope she'll be happy after seeing this.. We got into Hee Cheol's room..

-15 minutes later-

-Victoria-

                Min Woo and Hee Cheol have go upstairs for about 15 minutes and they still didn't come downstairs yet.. I'm curious what are they doing upstairs? Aigoo.. I can't stand it anymore.. We're discussing about the homeworks but they weren't here.. I stood up..

              "Vee.. What's wrong?" Dongjun asked me..

             "They're taking so much times.. And I think it's time for us to go home.. It's almost 5 p.m.. I need to go upstairs" then I walked to the stairs and heading to Hee Cheol's room.. Well, actually.. I'm searching.. I don't know which one was his room.. I heard some people talk in a room.. I guess that's his room.. I opened the door.. Then, I saw an awkward thing happen infront of me..

-Min Woo-

               I walked toward Hee Cheol and kneeled down one of my legs.. And shoved the rose to him... At that moment, the door swang open and it's revealed Victoria, standing there.. At that time, Hee Cheol and I were speachless.. Seems like she was shocked.. Then she asked..

              "Wh-What's going on here? Why are you kneeling Min Woo? And what with the rose? Don't.. Tell me that.." she pointed at me and Hee Cheol..

             "ANI !! It's not like what you are thinking about !" Both me and Hee Cheol shouted at the same time..