Who Is This Guy??

My Robotic Bodyguard [Semi-HIATUS]

-Victoria-

                    Today is a weekend.. I'm alone at home now cuz my appa were busy with his job as a chef in

the navy ship.. Oh~ appa... i miss you so much... what are u doing now? You must be cooking right

now since it's was lunch time.. And the navy team must be so excited to taste your delicious foods..

^_^.. I was imaging you and your super delicious food, appa.. ~_~ "huh.. enough.. let's eat now~ !"..

i said to myself.. i already holding the chopstick in my right hand and i just about to pick the rice in

the bowl.. but.. something interrupt me.. 

DINGGG DOONG~~

                    It's the bell.. Who's coming on this time? Doesn't he or she knows that it's a lunch time now?

Huh.. whether want or not, i have to open the door to make sure who is it.. 

DINGG  DONG~~

                    "Wait !" i shout a bit loud to tell the guest to wait for a minute.. i rush to the front door and

opened it.. I saw a tall man standing infront of the door and looked straight into my face..

                    "Yes? Are you looking for someone?" i ask gently

                    "Are you Song Victoria? Daughter of Song Vincent ? "

                    "Geulae. Who are you? how did you know my name??" i wonder..

                   "I've been sent to take care of you, miss. From now, i'm your robot bodyguard. My name is NM3.

i'm going to stay here to take care of you" he said with a very serious face.. And you know what??....

I begin to laugh.. "HAHAHAHAHA ..are you making a joke?" Then i stop laughing and said, "It's not funny"..

i'm about to close the door but he prevent me from doing that.. he hold the door with one hand.

                    "I'm very serious, miss" then he walk into my house..

                    "Ya ! my father was not at home so you can't just com -"

                    "I know. that's why i'm here.. i do said that i'm here to take care of you" he cut my words and

look the entire space of the house.. "I'm going to stay here"

                   "No! you can't it's not nice that a girl with a boy to live in the same roof"

                   "But i'm only a robot. What can people think of about a robot live with a girl?"

                  "Aa.. they don't know anything about you.." i said

                   "Oh ya.. speak about 'don't know anything', my real identity was a secret. You can't tell anyone

that i'm a robot. It's a rule from my creator" he explain.

                  "What ever. Now get out from here" i push him using the pillow on my cussion to the door.

Urgghh.. this 'robot' is quite heavy too. When we reach at the door, someone appear.. OMO!!

It's Dong Jun ! i quickly drop my hand from pushing that 'robot'..

                    "Errr.. Dong Jun, it's not like what you're thinking" i said.

                    "Think what? I didn't think anything" he said with a homely face.

                     "Tsk, you're always like that" doesn't he care about me?

                     "And what's with this guy? Who is he? " Ahhh... finally~ ^ - ^ he ask me... XD