α Apply Fic Adoption

Beneath the Story: Tips and Guides to Apply Fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Apply Fic Adoption  

Every story, plot, and fic here are up for adoption, meaning they are
open to writers, or authors, who wishes to write and give life to them.
The stories here are mostly from my previous fics, which I discontinued for different
reasons, while some are just some plots and stories I would want to see here.
If you wish to adopt a story, please notify me through pm or comment below.
Please credit me as well in your fic. I believe that there are no "original" stories and fics now,
but it would be great if you could credit me for giving you the idea since thinking about
the whole plot itself isn't easy as well.
If you do adopt one of the stories listed here, please link me the story cause I might apply as well xD

 

A The Music Library

Status: Available
Plot: In a Music Library in Seoul lies a magic like no other. Six individuals, just living their lives, comes across a song; a song that may or may not be familiar, a song that sings their heart's screams. As the beat starts and the rhythym flows, their lives start to change.
Genre: Romance, Drama
Original Plotlines:
I Don't Need A Man by Miss A - She's a highly independent girl who doesn't find the need for boyfriends. She has everything she needs; money, friends, good grades (or job), and a loving family. She doesn't need the company of a man, but one man appears who makes her question her thoughts and even her whole life.
The Reason I Became A Witch by NS Yoonji - She loved him with all of her heart. She gave him everything, even doing things that doesn't make her happy, but he broke her heart. He left her just like that. She was devastated. She felt like dying. But now she's back. She's back as a new woman, one whom she believes is better than before. What if her ex comes back? Will she still love him or will her heart beat for a new man?
Ugly by 2NE1 - She was never the prettiest girl in town. In fact, she was never called pretty. All her life she was made fun of for her appearance. She felt miserable. She even thought of taking her life. Will she live the rest of her life alone and insecure, or will a knight in shining armor take her and save her from her problems?
Answer The Phone by F.Cuz - They met each other through SNS. They talked day and night, and soon she fell in love with him. Finally, they agreed to meet, and she falls even harder for him. Everything seemed perfect. He was the perfect man for her. The only problem was that he had a girlfriend, whom he loved deeply. But what if they meet again one day and he tells her that he loves her?
Secret Love by B.A.P - They loved each other so much. It was perfect whenever they were together. But their love was a secret. No one knew but them. If others found out they would shun the two of them. Secret Loves are never easy, even if two people love each other dearly. Will they keep strong and stay together, or will the pressure drift them apart?
Afraid We Might Grow Apart by C-Clown - They were bestfriends. They were inseperable. They have shared almost every memory with each other. But beneath that friendship is a secret. She loved him, not as a friend but as a lover. She was head over heels with her bestfriend. She is dying to confess and to let him know her feelings, but she was afraid. She was afraid of losing their friendship, or losing him. Will she find the guts to confess, or will she watch the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter