α Deciding Plotlines/Number of Plotlines

Beneath the Story: Tips and Guides to Apply Fics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Deciding Plotlines/ Number of Plotlines  

When making your plotlines, the first thing to remember is the most obvious one; make it relate to your main plot. If your plotlines and your main plot don't match, your story will just be a big mess. Each plotline should be different from one another. Try to think of different personalities, different images, different lives. Even if you don't fancy or love a certain plotline, but it's different from the others, go for it. Everyone has different opinions and preferences. Different people will look/favor different plotlines. Just make sure you won't be biased with a certain plotline when starting your story. Don't worry about putting some cliche plots as well because they're cliche for a reason. Even though we see them all the time, we still watch and enjoy them. Also, remember not too put too much specifics in your plotlines. Remember, you want the applicants to be able to make a character theirselves, if not then I suggest to not make an apply fic but a story instead. Searching for songs, plots, movies, music videos, poems, and the like will help you make up your plotlines.

In deciding how many applicants you will choose or how many plotlines you will make, think first on how many you can actually write about. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter