TEN

Moments of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After about twenty minutes, Dara resurfaced fresh-faced and ready for the day. She found that the girls have migrated to the living room where the boys were taking turns playing on the X-box. She smiled as she saw Jiyong playing against Youngbae as the younger boys cheered them on. The cameras were carefully in position to be as least obtrusive as possible and two camera men were filming the different interactions.

"Hey guys!" She greeted as she made her way to one of the couches where TOP was sitting alone. "What's up Tabi? Why aren't you fighting for the controller like the rest of these boys?"

"You know I'm not into gaming." He responded as he continued fiddling with his cellphone.

"Dara!" Bom shouted from the other couch where she and the rest of 2ne1 were sitting with Hayi and Soohyun. "What are you doing over there?"

"Sitting with Tabi. What do you think am I doing?" she asked. She stuck out her tongue at Bom playfully which resulted in Bom sticking her tongue out right back at Dara causing the younger girls to giggle at the antics of the two eldest idols.

TOP leaned closer to Dara whispering, "We agreed to keep our distance during this trip because it's so easy to forget about the cameras. We haven't been on cam together in a long while and we're scared we might forget."

"Can't keep your hands off of each other, huh?" She teased. People think she and TOP aren't close when in truth, they're just really awkward around other people.

"As if you can't say the same for you and Jiyong."

"You know our fans have eagle eyes. They can take the most innocent interaction and turn it into an amazing love story." She chuckled remembering how some fans made a complete story out of her and Jiyong owning the same shirt. "Although I must admit, I am surprised with how they interpret and link things."

Suddenly Seungri's head appeared between them."Watcha talking about?"

"Yah!" Dara shouted. Surprise causing her to jerk backwards and almost falling off the couch. Good thing TOP was able to grab hold of her arm and steady her.

"Pabo!" TOP hit Seungri's shoulder.

"What's going on?" Jiyong asked as he turned to face them. He was so alarmed when he heard Dara's shout that he threw the controller he was playing with towards Daesung, almost hitting the guy in the face.

"This rat just popped out of nowhere." TOP stared at Seungri accusingly and then started raining hits on his arm. "Dara almost fell off the couch."

"What?!" Jiyong's voice rose.

Seeing the anger rising in her boyfriend and fully conscious of the cameras present, Dara hurriedly assured everyone that she was fine. "I was just startled. Seunghyun stop hitting Seungri."

"He deserves it. Butting in on our conversation like that." TOP fumed but stopped hitting their maknae.

"I just wanted to know what you were talking about." Seungri pouted as he sat down next to TOP.

"Noona, I think he's jealous. Again." Daesung commented as he handed off the controller to Donghyuk."You know, Seungri, I don't think that's healthy. I think you need to speak with a professional."

"You spent one day with her and now you forgot how to share?" Youngbae tsk'd.

"Silly panda." Dara smiled at Seungri indulgently. To divert any further confrontation, she turned to group. "Isn't it about time to prepare dinner?"

"Unnie, you're always thinking about food." Minzy teased.

"But I haven't eaten yet because I just woke up." Dara pouted bringing out her hidden aegyo.

"What would you like to eat noona? We can cook it for you." Jinwoo offered sweetly.

"Jinwoo! Why are you only asking her?" Bom demanded.

"Uhm.. noona.." Jinwoo was clearly flustered.

"Because we're in the QT line!" Dara rescued the poor boy. "Go form your own line. You can have the y line!"

"That's right! That's right." Bom sat up in excitement. "Now.. Who should I recruit?"

"Youngbae oppa!" Minzy suggested. Youngbae gave her a high five, clearly pleased at the nomination.

"What about Donghyuk, noona?" Jinhwan suggested. "Bobby and Yunhyeong also have nice abs."

"But I think I also want Donghyuk and Yunhyeong!" Dara declared. "And maybe Chanwoo?"

"Unnie, why does it sound like you're collecting boys?" CL joked.

"Soohyunie, you can be part of the QT line too." Dara ignored CL and proceeded to study the group. "Now, who else.."

"I'm not sure if Hayi should be in the QT line or the y line." Bom tapped her cheek in thought.

"y voice Junhoe!" Seunghoon suggested.

"What about the hungry line?" Daesung asked. "Because I'm really hungry!"

"Oppa is jealous no one has recruited him yet." Hayi joked.

"I don't want him. You can have him Dara." Bom declared. "I'll take baby Minji instead."

"But Daesung has one of the best bodies here." Dara protested.

"Thank you so much, noonas. I feel the love. Really." Daesung said dryly.

"Here, noona. I heard you hadn't eaten yet. You can have this while we wait for dinner." Mino gave Dara a sandwich.

"Oh. Mino is so sweet! Thank you!" Dara smiled at him gratefully before taking a bite from the sandwich.

"Did you make that?" Seungri asked. "Where's mine? I also haven't eaten yet!"

"I think Mino wants to be recruited in the QT line. That's why he's bribing noona with food." Taehyun suggested as he inspected his fingernails.

"Oh. Mino, I don't think you can be part of the QT line. You have too much swag." Dara told him apologetically. "You're a shoo in for the Swag Swag line. Go to your leaders, CL and Jiyong."

"I'm not getting involved with this." CL told them firmly, shutting down any protests the Park sisters might have with a stern look.

"Look at Mino!" Junhoe pointed to him. "He looked like Sajangnim just told him he is no longer part of Winner!"

"Rejected! Mino got rejected!" Hanbin chanted.

"Unnies, look at what you did!" CL scolded Bom and Dara.

Bom just shrugged while Dara just continued eating.

"Poor Mino." TOP laughed. "Just go to your Daddy GD and Mommy YB."

"Why am I the mom?" Youngbae asked.

"Cause I'm all man!" GD flexed his arms at Youngbae which caused everyone to burst into hysterical laughter. Because seriously, have you seen Youngbae's arms?

Dara turned to TOP, sandwich still in hand . "Do you think he's 4D enough that we can recruit him in our alien line?"

"Nope." TOP answered. "He has to reach greater heights to be at our level. For now the alien line only consists of Ssang Park and T.O.P."

Dara nodded sagely. "I'm sorry Mino-yah. Come here.. Just sit beside me." Mino complied and Dara used her free hand to pat him on back in an attempt to comfort him. "Don't pout. You can work on your abs more then you can be part of the y line. For now, you're still part of the rapper line so that's something, right?"

"But noona! That's not a special line!" Mino whined childishly.

Everyone burst into laughter at Mino's statement.

"What the?! Special line?" CL shook her head in disbelief. "You Park sisters really are a bad influence."

"You do know being part of the quote special line unquote won't have any effect on your income, popularity or number of lines on our next song right?" Seungyoon asked the still pouting Mino.

"You're just saying that because you're not part of one, Leader Kang." Jinwoo teased.

"If only your fans can see you now, they'd ask where all the swagger went." Bobby teased. "Oh, wait.. they'll actually see this."

"Winner, say goodbye to Mino stans." Hanbin joked.

"Just a few more Mino-yah and you might be able to be part of the alien line." Bom told him.

"But I don't think that's something anyone would want to aspire to.." Minzy trailed off at Bom's glare."Go Mino! Work hard!"

Jiyong was just shaking his head at the group's antics. Unsurprisingly, his girlfriend was once again in the midst of it all. YG would be very happy with this footage. He loves clips that show the more human and relatable side of his artists.

"Alright." He clapped his hands to get their attention. He has a hungry girlfriend to feed. Unfortunately, he can't cook. Fortunately, he has an army of idols who will obey his commands and more than a couple of them can cook well. "How about we get dinner ready? We only have to take care of breakfast tomorrow and the next day, right? Those who can cook, why don't you take a look at our supplies and determine what you can come up with? Then divide yourselves who will be in charge of our meals while we're here.  The rest of us will group ourselves into dishwashers and cooking assistants. Sounds fair?"

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Youngbae stood up and flexed his muscles. "Come on boys! To the kitchen!"

 

______________________________________________________________

 

In the end, they decided to barbeque some meat and all the boys who can cook decided to pitch in. Youngbae and Daesung were setting up the grill in the backyard. Hanbin was busy preparing the meat with his assistants, Hayi and Soohyun. Jinwoo and Yunhyeong were preparing the side dishes along with Bom and Seunghoon.

The rest of the group were preparing the table, bringing out plates and other necessities.

It was during this chaotic period where all cameras were busy filming the different stations that Jiyong found the time to speak with Dara. Dara was on her way back to the kitchen to help out when Jiyong suddenly pulled her arm and led her to the den.

"What are you doing?" Dara asked with a playful smile. "I have a boyfriend, you know? He's not going to like this."

"He'll just have to deal. He shouldn't have left you all alone if he didn't want other guys hanging around you." Jiyong whispered as he leaned his body closer to hers and swooped down for a lingering kiss. "Hey, baby girl. I missed you."

"I missed you, too." Dara leaned her head against Jiyong's shoulder. "Sorry I wasn't able to answer your calls yesterday. We were filming and then we were so tired.."

"It's fine." Jiyong said planting a quick kiss on her forehead. "We're here now."

"Yes we are." Dara replied angling her head up for another kiss.

"Darong!!!" Park Bom's voice could clearly be heard through the closed door.

"Ssssh. She doesn't know we're here." Jiyong whispered. "Maybe she'll go away."

"Daraaaaaaaa!"

"She's not going to stop until she finds me." Dara giggled, hugging him tight one last time before loosening the hold she had on her boyfriend. "I better go out there. They might catch her on film then we'd have to explain where we were."

Jiyong reluctantly let her go. Once again hating the fact that they're in a beautiful place but they can't enjoy it as a couple.

As she opened the door to leave, she turned around and blew him a kiss which Jiyong pretended to catch and hold near his heart. Her giggles as she exited the room left him smiling for more than a couple of minutes after the door closed.

 

 

After dinner, the staff said their good nights. They were off to have a night out in town on their own. A treat of sorts from YG for their hard work. It also made sure they're all out of the house, fulfilling his promise of confidentiality to the artists.

The artists showered and changed into their pajamas before trooping back to the living room.

They were watching TV as they waited for the rest. The dishwashers were understandably the last to use the bathroom and are just now finishing up.

Soohyun and Hayi were on one of the couches, each girl holding a stuffed toy in her arm as they spoke quietly.

Seungyoon, Hanbin and Mino joined them as Jinwoo, Taehyun and Donghyuk brought snacks from the kitchen.

"Oppas, do you know what you're going to ask our seniors?" Soohyun asked.

"Not really." Seungyoon admitted. "Although I'm sure they could really help us. I'm just not sure how to start."

"Same here." Hanbin said. "I just don't want to overstep any boundaries, you know?"

"But they said it was okay.." Hayi commented.

"But it's still hard, right?" Mino asked. "I mean, we're sort of friends and I know 2ne1 treats us like younger siblings and all that. Big Bang is also friendly towards us.. But there's still this.. gap? I mean, they're 2ne1 and Big Bang!"

"And you're Winner, iKon, Lee Hi and AKMU." CL commented as she entered the living room followed by the rest of the group.

She made her way to one of the couches and sat down. Minzy sat next to her followed by Bom and TOP. Since the cameras and crew were gone, the couples are now more comfortable to be near each other.

At their entrance, the rest of the boys gathered around the couches. Taking their positions on the rugs. They deliberately left the last couch unoccupied.

Youngbae entered the living room and plopped himself on the couch. "Oh, are we starting already?"

Jiyong and Dara were right behind him, with Jiyong holding Dara's hand as he led her to the couch. Daesung and Seungri could be heard teasing each other as they made their way into the living room. Observing the set-up, Seungri immediately made his way to one of the couches and plopped himself in between Youngbae and Dara, jostling the three who were already seated. Daesung shook his head and sat down next to TOP.

"What are you doing, you rat?" Jiyong shouted at Seungri.

"I just wanted to sit next to noona.. and Youngbae hyung." Seungri batted his lashes exaggeratedly. Youngbae and Jiyong scoffed.

"Behave." Dara patted Seungri and Jiyong's hands simultaneously. "Are we all here? So how do we do this?"

The juniors remained silent, watching the older group in anticipation.

Dara tilted her head to side as she spoke. "We just used to sit and chat.. CL-roo.. Maybe the leaders should take the lead on this?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter