ONE

Moments of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara Park smiled as her boyfriend helped her put her jacket on. Their plane had just landed back in South Korea  and they are about to disembark.

They have just come back from a 7-day vacation in Peru with their friends from Big Bang and 2ne1. They spent a day in Machu Picchu exploring the ruins and spent the rest of the days going around and experiencing the culture.

Although global superstars, Dara, Jiyong and their members were left relatively alone during their trip. They were able to walk around the without their usual disguises and they were able to just be themselves. They're not sure if their fan base isn't that big yet there, or if the fans there are just very laid back or they were just really lucky.  Whatever the reason, all of them were very thankful that they got to enjoy their vacation without much stress.

Now, it's time to go back to reality. Back to South Korea. Back to work. Back to hiding.

She sighed regretfully, already missing the freedom they experienced while on vacation.

"What's the sigh for?" Jiyong asked his girlfriend as he grabbed their bags from the overhead compartment.

"Nothing much." Dara said as she watched him. "Just sad our vacation had to end."

"I feel you, sister." Bom, who was seated in front of Dara interjected. "Who knows when we'll all get a whole week off at the same time again. Baby Minji will be releasing her solo single and will be heavily promoting. Daesung and Seungri are busy with their hosting gigs. CL is working on our next album. And you! You will be working on your movie! I'll be all alone."

Usually, Bom and Dara sit together on long flights. Bom's feisty attitude and strength is the perfect match to Dara's fear of flying. But for this trip, since this is the first time in how many years that all nine of them are together on a vacation, they sprung for a private plane which offered the perfect opportunity for the couples to sit together.

An opportunity that Bom and TOP, and Dara and Jiyong took full advantage of. Although Bom still opted to stay close to her best friend just in case.

Dara laughed at Bom's fake cries. "Why is Chaerin the only one working on our album? We should be helping her you know. Especially you, since you didn't accept the variety show Sajangnim told you about."

"Hmmph. That show is for our elders." Bom grumbled. "I'm not ready to be an ahjumma."

"Unnie, that show is not for old people!" CL exclaimed. "It's a revival show, kinda like what Dara-unnie has been doing with Sugarman."

"The concepts are different!" Bom insisted. "If it was like Sugarman, I would have accepted. I think they're giving me those kinds of programs because some fans are still mad at me and they think that the grandparents can be more forgiving than the younger generation who are generally more tech savvy. It's been years and it's like, that is the only thing some people remember about me. It's like they forgot my other accomplishments."

Dara reached out to hug Bom in support. The scandal with it's half-truths has really damaged not only Bom's career, but also her confidence in herself.

"Maybe if we give Sajangnim another all-kill album from each group, he'll give all of us longer vacation time and we can finally go on that safari Dara unnie and Bom unnie were talking about." Minzy said trying to dispel the sadness that befell the group.

"I still can't believe you want to go on a safari, noona." Youngbae addressed Dara. "Aren't you afraid of dogs?"

"Just the big ones." The older girl responded.

"But noona, won't there be lions and tigers in a safari?" Daesung asked. "I know they're technically cats.."

"But won't we be inside a protective cage or something?" Dara bit her lip in worry. "Yah! Bom, don't they all have that barrier? The one you showed me?"

"Of course, tokki." Bom assured Dara while staring daggers at rest of the group. "If it wasn't safe they wouldn't be so popular. Do you think if a bunch of tourist gets killed, they'll still be able to operate?"

As Dara momentarily turned her attention to Jiyong who was asking her something about her bag, Bom glared at the three troublemakers and whispered "If Dara backs out of our safari, I swear you won't need to go to South Africa to be torn to pieces."

The three gulped in fear. "Noona, I'm sure it's safe." Daesung said loudly.

"Yeah, unnie." Minzy added. "Besides I'm sure the view will be amazing. Just like the Lion King. You like that movie, right?"

"Are you patronizing me, Gong Minji?" Dara asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter