ignored.

the golden string will never break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking down the hall to his locker so that he could grab his English book, Mingyu can't help but whistle as he does so, not caring if he was being too loud. It was after school after all and he didn't need to care about keeping it down since most people weren't there to take offense to his whistling. Eventually finding himself at his locker, opening it up to grab the book that he needed and shove it into his bag, he didn't expect to hear a sweet melody coming from some place a little further down the hall. 

Wondering what was playing since he could faintly make out some music, at least he had thought it was music - he had never been one for anything other than pop, alternative, and the occasional hip-hop track - classical music wasn't really his thing. Unless you had counted the video game scores that he would hear whenever he had some friends over so they could play the newest video game that had come out that week. But whatever was playing was nothing like the video game instrumentals that he had listened to, especially since the sound was interesting and beautiful in this way that Mingyu couldn't exactly place.

It was sweet, clear, and had this raw feeling to it that had made Mingyu want to find out who was playing this song - or at least the musician that had played it so he could maybe get the person's album. 

But from what he knew (as little as it was), he definitely didn't think the song was related to anything that Beethoven had created, because as much as it would pain others to hear it, his stuff kind of made Mingyu want to fall asleep or even wash his brain out with bleach at times.

Quietly shutting his locker and situating his bag onto one of his shoulders, he had decided to walk down the hall a little bit further, hoping to find the person that was playing this song. Ears twitching a little as the music became louder and clearer with every step, it didn't take him long to find himself on the other end of school, in front of a closed classroom. A classroom that he had never went to because he had never been skilled at things li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter