Confession!

Notice Me!

After his little chat with Harin, Jiyong was feeling a lot confident about talking to Chaerin. Harin had some how eased him. Now he was really prepared. He threw the pebbles at her oval window and in an instant, she opened her door. Her face flushed upon seeing him there.

"Ah, Kw-Kwon Jiyong?!?! Wha-what are you doing here?" She stuttered.
 
"We need to talk. I can't keep this in anymore!" Jiyong said, passion lacing his voice.
 
"Um, haha, we can't talk. I'm busy with-" Jiyong interrupted her.
 
"I don't care, Chaerin." Jiyong said. "I want to see you. Now. I even brought you flowers and chocolate."
 
That left Chaerin speechless. "Okay. Go to the front door." She closed her window.
 
Jiyong ran to the door and waited. The door opened with a blushing Chaerin and her smiling sister.
 
"Bye lovebirds." Harin muttered as Jiyong grabbed Chaerin's hand and led her to her room.
 
Now they were seated on her bed, with Jiyong staring at Chaerin and Chaerin trying not to meet his gaze. Jiyong held her cheek, causing her to shiver under this hand.
 
"Look at me." Jiyong whispered into her ear.
 
She didn't which caused him to hold her chin and force her to look at him.
 
"I have something to tell you, Lee Chaerin. I am in love with you." The words came right out of him. "I have been in love with you since I saw you two years ago. It seemed like you have gotten more beautiful with each passing day. But that's not the reason. I am in love with you because of your personality. You care so much for everyone even those who push you away. I regret not telling you sooner but I am happy that I get the chance. I have one important question." Jiyong looked into her eyes.
 
"What?" Chaerin squeaked.
 
"Are you in love with me?" Jiyong's face was inches from her.
 
Chaerin couldn't manage to say yes so she nodded her head.
 

It was then that Jiyong took to chance to crash his lips onto hers. This kiss wasn't like last time. This time Chaerin didn't kiss him back because his lips tasted like strawberries (lol). It was a gentle, sweet, captivating kiss, the kind that you felt you would be in forever. Mesmerized lips were pressed together time after time, transporting them into another world. Ragged breathing and dancing tongues brought a fire to both their stomachs. Jiyong tilted her head to deepen the kiss.

As their lips pulled apart, the intensity was still there but the rest of the world was coming back to them. Jiyong bit her lip, causing her to giggle. Chaerin thought the kissing was over but then Jiyong reached for her hand, brushing the strand of hair from her cheeks. He leaned in again, placing their lips together. He felt her inhale. He pulled her body closer and embraced her, holding her tightly, feeling the race of their hearts as one.

                                                                                                                     T​HE END!
 

 
Wow. This part had me a little teary eyed because it what I want to happen to me. Anyway, the story is finished. Completed. Done. Whatever word you can think of that's related to finished. This story was originally supposed to be four chapter but if you read my note in chapter 4, you'll know what happened. I hope you guys enjoyed this train ride with me, every if there were a lot of mixed trails. If you want me to write another fanfic of Skydragon (only Skydragon because they are the only ship that I agree with) tell me. Because I will. Thank you for reading!