Notice Me!

Notice Me!

Jiyong ran as he saw his favorite bakery shop about to close. He wanted to get it for his little cousin, Jae, who loved the bakery food. But it wasn't just for his cousin. There was a girl that worked there. A very special girl. Her name was Lee Chaerin. Jiyong went to the bakery almost every single day just to see her. Ever since his mother had sent him on an errand to buy her favorite muffins and croissants. He hadn't wanted to go but he always praised himself for doing so. Because if he hadn't done it, he wouldn't have met a very beautiful girl. That day, when he saw her behind the counter, counting money, he had fallen in love with her. He wasn't one to believe in love at first sight, but now he did. Because that was what had happened to him. He had studied every single thing about her. The way she always tucked her blond-ish/golden hair behind her ears, he loved how her eyes were crossed, making her look elegant, he loved her lips and her smile. Jiyong hadn't even known the girl but he already loved her. Snapping back to the present, he realised that it was raining heavily and Chaerin was about to put the CLOSED sign up. 

"WAIT!" Jiyong yelled, putting his hands out to stop the door from closing. The girl, Chaerin, saw him and jumped in surprise and shock. 

"Um, sorry but we're closed." Chaerin smiled. 

Jiyong couldn't seem to talk. His mouth went dry just by looking at her. He had never been this close to her nor had he ever talked to her. 

"Could I just buy something? I'll make it fast. I promise." Jiyong said, he voice serious.

"Okay. Go ahead." Chaerin shrugged. 

Jiyong ran into the store and went to the muffins and croissants. He wasn't really paying attention to what he was taking. He didn't know why he wanted to get out so badly. Maybe he wanted a proper meeting. 

Jiyong paid her and went to the door quickly. As soon as he stepped outside, he was hit with pouring rain. His shoulder drooped down.

"Do you need an umbrella, Jiyong?" Chaerin asked, coming up behind him.

Jiyong stopped slouching the moment he realised she knew his name. He slowly turned around, eyes wide with shocked. 

"That's be nice."

She motioned for him to follow her and together they went to the back of the store. 

"Wow. I guess there isn't any more umbrellas." Chaerin said sounding disappointed.

"How many umbrellas were there?" Jiyong managed to ask.

"About twenty, I think." 

"What happened to them?" 

"They got stolen. Not that we mind but now was the perfect moment to use one and they aren't here." 

Jiyong smiled and said, "Do you want to be detectives and find out our culprits?" He was joking but Chaerin looked at him seriously. 

"Let's do it." Chaerin said.

Jiyong got a little scared because he had meant it as a joke and hadn't expected her to take it so seriously. But then she smiled.

"I'm just joking." She laughed.

Jiyong laughed with her. His uneasiness was going away because finally he had the courage to talk to her. 

"I'll be going now. Thanks for the food." Jiyong said, walking to the door. He was pulled back by Chaerin. Jiyong was amazed at how strong she was for someone so short. That made her cute.

"You aren't going anywhere. The rain is so heavy. I suggest you stay here until it stops. Maybe we can play some games or something." 

"What kind of games do you have?" Jiyong asked, showing a lot of interest in this topic.

"I don't know. You should call you home and tell someone you're going to be here." 

 

 

 

 

Okay people! I know this chapter is SO boring but I had to get SOMETHING going! Stay tuned for more and I PROMISE the next chapter is going to be better and more EXCITING! Bye! Support me and subcribe and remeber, put feedbacks!