Kiss!

Notice Me!

It had been a week since Jiyong and Chaerin were in the bakery together. They had gotten to know each other in that short time. Jiyong had gotten more affectionate with her and Chaerin was getting used to have a boy friend. Her friends were now teasing her about it saying she liked him. But Chaerin didn't. She didn't like guys that quickly. It wasn't that Chaerin had gone through a horrible relationship. It was simply that she didn't think you should fall for someone in a week. You might think you know everything about them but you don't. 

Chaerin was in her room, listening to That Thing by Lauryn Hill . She was bored and she wanted to hang out with Jiyong but he was with his guy friends so she had nothing to do. She was lost in thought when her phone rang. 

"Hello?" Chaerin answered. 

"You like Jiyong. Admit it!" Came a scream and giggles from the other line. 

Chaerin groaned. Her friends were still bothering her about this. "Come one guys! It's been a week. A WEEK!"

"A lot can happen in a week, Chae. A lot. You know, you've never dated anyone before. I just realised that. Am I right Min?" 

"Park Bom, I am SO getting you back for this. I don't need to date because I am busy with my studies. I don't need boys. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to do other than talk to you guys." Chaerin smiled, hanging up. She laid on her back staring at her ceiling. Chaerin got lost in her thought again and her phone rang. Again.

"Oh my goodness, leave me alone! I don't like Jiyong! Get that in your peanut sized brains!" Chaerin yelled into her phone.

There was silence on the other line. "Geez, Chaerin. If you don't like me, why are we friends?" 

Chaerin didn't expect to hear the manly voice. "Oh, Jiyong, that's not what I meant. I was talking to my friends earlier and . . ." It took a while for it to register that he was joking. 

"Anyway, do you want to go somewhere?" Jiyong asked with a bit of hopefulness in his voice. 

"Where are we going?" Chaerin asked with a bit of a flirtatious tone. 

"I guess we could just ride around." Jiyong suggested. "See you in 5."

                                                                                                                      . . .

Here they were, in Jiyong's car riding around, going everywhere. First they went to a sushi place for lunch, then they went to the beach, the mall and now they were in Jiyong's car eating donuts. 

"Today was fun." Chaerin said, breaking the silence that was in the air. 

"Yeah it was." 

Another silence. Chaerin had been facing the window, admiring at how beautiful the city looked at night and when she turned around, she found herself looking into dark brown eyes. Jiyong had leaned in and their faces were inches apart. 

"What are you do-" Before she could finish what she was about to say, Jiyong had grabbed her head and their lips touched. 

Chaerin had wanted to pull away but Jiyong's lips tasted really good, like strawberries and she couldn't resist. Jiyong noticed that she didn't pull away and pulled her closer. Chaerin wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer, if that was possible. They kissed and kissed and kissed . . . until they had to stop for air.

Chaerin looked at him in disbelief. "What was that?" 

Jiyong didn't answer instead just pulled her in for another kiss. 

 

 

 

I'm done another chapter. I'm seriously having troubles thinking of new ideas. Writer's block. I'm thinking of deleting this story and writing another one that I've actually planned. Sorry for this disappointment. :(

 

 

 

 

 

Y