Meeting The Sister!

Notice Me!

Jiyong was nervous. Really nervous! Today was the day he was going to confess to Chaerin and it was eating him up. He had brought flowers and chocolates, preparing for this moment. But he had one problem. He didn't know where her room was. It didn't want to go to her front door because he had never met her parents and he didn't want to cause any problems. He rubbed his too handsome face, feeling distressed. He was considered 'hot' by most people. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks and made you stare at until they were completely out of sight. He was used to the sudden pause in someone's expression when they looked his way, followed by overcompensating with a nonchalant gaze or a lazy smile. Of course, the blish that accompanied was a dead give-away. It didn't help that he was smooth about it, making girls fall for him all the more. But despite all the oppurtunity that came his way, he was a one-woman-man who prized thoughtfulness and genuineness over hight heels and lipsticks. Chaerin was his kind of woman.

Now here he was, fixing his clothes and his hair. He had spent the last 5 minutes trying to contemplate which window belonged to her. He came to the decision that the big squared window was hers. He bent down and grabbed some pebbles, throwing one at her window. No reply. He threw some more. Still no reply. He was starting to get desperate.

"Who is it and what do you want?" Came of voice opening the window.

"Is this the Lee resident?" Jiyong asked, completely ignoring the voice.

"Yes, this is the Lee resident. Who are you and what do you want?" The voice asked again.

 

"I'm looking for Lee Chaerin." Jiyong replied.

"Who are you?" The girl asked.

Jiyong got a good view of her and figured that she looked like Chaerin. They had similar features, like noses, eyes and lips.
 
"Why are you looking for my sister?" She said.
 

"It's none of your business, child." Jiyong said, sarcastically.​

The girl laughed. "My name is Lee Harin. And yours is . . .?"

"Kwon Jiyong." Jiyong replied curtly.

"Kwon Jiyong . . ." Harin repeated. "That's a nice name! Kwon Jiyong!" Her eyes were shining.

"Thanks. I got it for my birthday. Would you know where Lee Chaerin is?"

Harin gaped at him. "Of course, she's my sister."

Jiyong was stunned. He never knew Chaerin had a sister. He realized that there was a lot of things about her that he didn't know.

"Why do you look so surprised?" Harin questioned.

"I never knew she had a sister." Jiyong said honestly.

Harin stared at him in disbelief. "You . . . Are you serious? My sister never talked to you about me? Really?!?! What kind of outrage is this?!?!?"

Jiyong couldn't help but laugh. "Can you just tell me where her room is?"

"Um, no. I don't know you. How do I know you're not a serial killer who plans to kill me and Chaerin?"

Jiyong didn't want to agree but she had a point. "I actually don't know."

Harin laughed. "I trust you. You look very nice. Her room is on the other side."

Hi guys. I'm so sorry that this chapter is a bummer. It wasn't what I had intended. I was writing chapter 4 when my computer had a spasm and deleted all of my work. This chapter would have been so much better if that hadn't happened. It would have been longer and nicer and it would have gone to my main point. But I'm so angry right now. I had a tantrun for a full 10 minutes. Also, the writing is so difficult. I can't explain it. I'm so sorry. Tomorrow will be better! ​