Mandu (Dumplings)

Chubby Cheek
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            Seungkwan currently in not his best mood. And everyone is noticed that. Well he was in great mood before because yesterday was his graduation day. He even has date with his oldest noona in Ashley. Then been guest at Sukira as usual. But, his mood becomes down after he recorded V Apps with Mingyu and Seokmin for celebrating their graduated along with Seungcheol who record them. What is actually happened? Well let's rewind the moment which make Seungkwan getting down. 

 

           The three members was so happy to talk about their graduation and was talking about what they eat and what Seokmin gonna eat since Seokmin graduate will be today morning on fifth. 

          "So, let's see the comments. I want to know what they are doing. " say Seungkwan after a while. Seokmin also nodded. 

          "Read them for us." Mingyu asked Seungcheol to read the comments. 

          "Why your face looks so swollen? It's so cute!" Seungcheol read it out loud leaving Seungkwan lost because all of them was laughing so hard. 

         "not that hyung. You shocked me!" said Seokmin. He know that they will face sulking Seungkwan soon. So he better stop the tease  While Seungkwan still trying to calm himself, Mingyu already rolling in floor really make Seungkwan want to kick the giant puppy hard.

       "okay okay I'm sorry." Mingyu try to hold his laughter and hugged Seungkwan. But Seungkwan pulled both two boys into arm lock and make them to stand same level as him. 

 When they thought the tease was over, then there is another comments about Seungkwan appeared again. 

         " Seungkwan seems lost weight." Seungcheol read it which make Seungkwan smile. 

        " but before they said he chubby."  Mingyu pulled Seungkwan closed to the camera and grabbed his jaw while Seungkwan holding his breath to make his jaws looks sharp. 

       "you guys really." Seokmin laugh. 

       "but before they don't talk bout me" said Seungkwan since they didn't say his name bout swollen face. 

       " okay they didn't." well Seokmin know he need to wrapped the word well. Nah but not Mingyu. He such a fool since he still laugh hard. 

 

        so the boys are now still prpracticing for their next concert encore. But without Seungkwan and Jihoon. Where are they?  In Jihoon cave obviously. Nobody can enter without Jihoon's permission. And this time Seungkwan need no permission. It's like Jihoon himself open the cave door welcoming Seungkwan before close it with a small note in door. 

                             "LEAVE SEUNGKWAN ALONE" 

         "Seems like Seungkwan wouldn't leave the cave." said Soonyoung. 

        " let just leave him there with Jihoon. He know how to take care of him. Both have this kind of similarities. Swing."  said Seungcheol. The boys are back to practice. After two  hours, the cave door finally open up. The boys stop dance. All eyes fix on the door. It was Jihoon. 

        "the poor boy has sleep. Be quiet." the others nodded. Then Jihoon get close to one particular member. He's tall. Dark. Big. And has puppy face. The one member was clueless. 

         "ouch" yes he earn a knee kick from the shorter producer. 

         " I knew it! “ Seokmin said. He has predicted this would happen since their last broadcast. 

         " you better bring Seungkwan home no matter what. Do you hear me? " dark voice, dark aura from a little kid. Mingyu just nodded. 

        " now everyone, let's go back it's already four in morning. Seokmin have to wake up early tomorrow because of his big day." said Jihoon. Everyone else get ready to back. And Seungcheol has getting ready to give Jihoon a piggy back while Soonyoung take all Jihoon belonging. *don't ask me why. His favourite slave Mingyu have to take care of his another master. Or maybe Jihoon have two lover? *  

 

 

         Mingyu enter Jihoon's cave. He smile after saw his one was sleeping safe and sound on couch. But his smile dissappear after he saw untouchable foods nearby. The foods that Jihoon get it for Seungkwan e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter