Meeting Her

Love's Desire

 

          Days passed by and he was still invading his thoughts, owning a permanent space in her mind (and probably in his heart). He felt a little behind the performances so he made it a point to practice. He was about to go to SM Ent building but just decided to go to a studio owned by an old friend.

 

~♥~

 

          He walked inside the hallways towards his favorite room. As he neared, a familiar tune incased the foyer. He immediately recognized it – Down. It was the song that he has been performing solo in the past Asian tour only with lighter rhythm, piano being the instrument used.

 

 

          He grew curious to what kind of dance would suit that kind of slow song. He peeked in the small, rectangular window on the upper portion of the door. His eyes immediately enlarged at the sight of the dancer.

 

 

          The dancer was no other than the porcelain-doll-like girl, looking exceptionally stunning with her blue tank top – twisted and tied up on her back, revealing her flat stomach. She wore short shorts that went down to half of her thighs and black sneakers. She was curvy at all the right places making her utterly voluptuous. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun and her body was dripping sweat everywhere. And at that moment was when she looked the most tempting to him.

 

 

          ‘DAMN!’ He thought. ‘She’s almost !’

 

 

          She started to move with the music, her eyes closed. She was amazingly graceful with her ballet. It was gentler than his usual locking and breakdancing.

 

 

          Captivatingly, he was very much allured with her dancing as if she was calling out for him. Unconsciously, he turned the doorknob and went inside.

 

 

          She was so immense into her dancing that she didn’t even hear the door crack open and felt another presence inside the mirrored room. She tried to a pirouette but failed as pain struck to her ankle. She furrowed her eyebrows and tried again. This time, the discomfort worsened and made her lose her balance. She was expecting a hard fall but to her utter surprise, none.

 

 

          Instead she felt two strong arms enclose her slim waist that kept her steady, almost back hugging her.

 

 

          Her eyes flew open and stared at their reflection in the mirror. Her eyes widened and jaw dropped when he saw Eunhyuk behind her and intently gazing. Her heart pounded  so hard that she thought it would escape her chest.

 

 

          ‘Her body’s a perfect fit in my arms.’ He secretly and abruptly inhaled the enchanting fragrance of her hair before reluctantly breaking away from her. “Careful.” He muttered.

 

 

          She faced him and she was fiddling with her fingers again. “K-Kamsahamnida~” She bowed.

 

 

          He softly smile d at bher. “You were the girl at KBS.”

 

 

          She nodded.

 

 

          “Are you a trainee?”

 

 

          She shook her head. “No.”

 

 

          “Then what are you doing here at a studio?”

 

 

          “I learned ballet before and just wanted to see if I can still dance it.”

 

 

          “Well you can dance pretty well. But-“ He bent down in front of her and touched her ankle. “I think it’s sprained. Tone your dancing down for a while. It’ll only worsen if you push yourself.” He stated  professionally as a dancer.

 

 

          She blushed crimson. “O-Okay.”

 

 

          He got up and curiosity hit her, too. “How about you, Eunhyuk-ssi? Were you here for practice, too?”

 

 

          Eunhyuk just stared at her then raised his brows. “That’s not fair.”

 

 

          She tilted her head in confusion. “Huh?”

 

 

          “You already know my name but yours is still a mystery to me.”

 

 

          “Oh! Right!” He chuckled at her cute reaction. She bowed. “annyeonghaseyo~ My name is Seo Hyeji.” She held out her hand. “nice to meet you, Eunhyuk-ssi”

 

 

          He reached out and gently took her outstretched hand. “Hyukjae.” He said. “Call me Hyukjae instead.”

 

 

          Eunhyuk held her hand longer than necessary. They immediately felt awkward and released each other. She went back on fiddling with her fingers again while he cleared his throat and looked away.

 

 

          “Uhm.” She started making him look at her. “I-I think I should leave now. Annyeong.” She turned the stereo off , fetched her bag and made her way to the door.

 

 

          “Wait!” He called after her. He didn’t want to waste this chance. She looked back at him with a curious expression. “This may sound weird, creepy even, but honestly, you were all I’ve been thinking ever since that day in KBS. Your face just kept popping in my head. I just have a gut feeling that I’ll regret not trying to get close with you. So. . . can we. . . sorta. . . become friends?”

 

 

          Her heart fluttered at his words and felt thousands of butterflies in her stomach. She genuinely smiled at him. “Of course, Hyukjae oppa.”

 

 

          He grinned from ear to ear at what he called him. “Then lend me your find/” He held out his hand, palm up.

 

 

          She was confused but still obliged. He saved his number and through her phone, he called his. His phone started to vibrate. He felt satisfied and gave her phone back. “we should keep in touch.”

 

 

          She smiled thinking she’s the luckiest ELF – scratch that – Jewel in the world.

 

 

          She already opened the door and was about to walk away when he suddenly remembered something. “Hyeji-ah!” She inquisitively looked back at him. “Among all of us, who do you like the most?”

 

 

          “In Super Junior?”

 

 

          He nodded. “Yeah.”

 

 

          She paused for a while then beamed. “I’ll tell you when we’re comfortable around each other already.”

 

 

          She bowed and left.

 

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

[INFO] Teen Top will act out fanfics written by fans in Mnet Wide Special!

Send your fanfics at:

mnet_wide@naver

 

- OMG, is this true? But then people said that they only accept Korean/Hangul written so Boooo~

 

Comment. Sunscribe. Add me. :)

 

Insterfied(c)CoppyRight2012