Porcelain Doll

Love's Desire

 

          Eunhyuk was running around the halls of KBS but still can’t find Donghae. He glanced up to the monitors hanging on the wall and found out that there was only one performance left before their stage. He sighed and gave up finding nemo and made his way to their waiting room.

 

          He was already running. He was about to turn the corner when a soft figure crashed into him, making him lose balance and fall forwards.

 

          “Ow~” The soft figure whined. She looked up and gasped. Hovering over her was Super Junior’s Eunhyuk, his face dangerously close to hers.

 

          Eunhyuk groaned and slightly moved upwards. He opened his eyes and was greeted with big, doe, innocent orbs staring right at him. He was awed, he has never seen such eyes in such proximity.

 

          The girl blinked at him which snapped him out of his thoughts. He suddenly realized their rather compromising position: him lightly straddling her, body leaned in and hands pinning hers against the floor.

 

 

          ‘!’

 

 

          He quickly got up, blushing madly in the process.

 

          The girl flushed as she stood up slowly and limping because of the fall. She bowed 90 degrees a couple of times, fiddled with her fingers as she spoke with her head hung low. "M-Mianhamnida!" She stuttered. "Jeongmal mianhamnida! I-I wasn't looking to w-were I was going..."

 

          "Gwenchanseumnida. Nado mianhaeyo. I shouldn't be running in the hallway." He answered back with a little bow as his hand massaged his nape in embarrassment.

 

          He quickly took a glance of the girl. She has wavy, bust-line, brown hair. Her eyes were impossible not to stare at, which he did with great resistance, her forehead was creased with worry, her lips a little swollen from her constant lip-biting and her cheeks were scarlet red. 'cute'

 

          She has a petite body and almost translucent skin. 'Like a porcelain doll'

 

          He noticed her clothes then. She was wearing a blue ELF tee shirt. 'Oh. a fan?'  and a mini skirt that covered half of her thighs which accenturated her long legs. Eunhyuk gulped the lump that was forming in his throat from the view. 'She has prettier legs than most of the female idols'

 

          His gaze immediately fell to her ankles especially to the left one which was slightly swelling. He was about to check it when he heard a familliar voice. "Hyukjae-ah!"

 

          He turned his head and found Donghae advancing towards them. The girl finally found a way out of his gaze. "I-I'll go now." She bowed and half ran to the other direction.

 

          Eunhyuk just stared at her retreating figure. 'I didn't even get her name'

 

          Donghae finally reached him. "Where have you been? It's our turn now. And who was that?"

 

          Eunhyuk face him and flicked his forehead. "Ow! What was that for?" Donghae asked while rubbing his forehead.

 

          "For stealing my pizza" 'For interrupting with my oggling at the beautifully breath taking girl' He quietly thought.

 

          "Aish! Let's just go!"

 

          And with that they bolted off.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Author's Notes:

 

And so they met. :)

So how's that?

Hope it wasn't boring.

But the Nemo part was so not planned.

I accidentally deleted this part in my phone so I had to write a new one

and Finding Nemo just came and clicked.

LOLOLOLOL. :D

 

And see?

That's Donghae the part 1 right there.

LOL. :D

But reading the whole story again

he doesn't actually have a lot of s.

Only two.

And the last one is the worst.

LOL.

 

 

 

Thanks for reading.

Comment. Subscribe. Add me. :)

 

 

 

Insterfied(c)CopyRight2011