Guy Talk

Love's Desire

 

                        After that day, Eunhyuk kept thinking about the porcelain-doll-like girl. She never left his mind once. He found himself constantly remembering her features; her acquitted eyes, red plump lips and her lovely blushed cheeks. How she would play with her fingers while she looked everywhere but him in shyness. And most especially how her body morphed perfectly against his lean structure like two puzzle pieces.

 

                        But out of all, it was her creamy, soft skin that came in contact with his that drove him insane. He desperately wanted to feel her again. He was confounded because he has never grown attached so easily to any girl before.

 

                        Eventually, his desire deepened to the point where he would dream about her. He would wake up in the middle of the night craving for her making him exceptionally hard. He would try to sleep again but his body forbids to just disregard it. He couldn’t believe a single meeting like that can affect him greatly. ‘She’s driving me crazy!’

 

                        She was everywhere! In his dreams and daydreams, she was the star of his fantasies. It distracted him but there was really nothing that he could do.

 

                        For now…

 

~♥~

 

                        “! I CAN’T GET HER OUTTA MY HEAD!” Eunhyuk exclaimed, ruffling his hair in frustration.

 

                        Everyone stared weirdly at their dancing machine. All the members were in the practice room inside SME building. They just finished practicing and decided to take a rest for a while.

 

                        “What’s wrong with hyung?” Ryeowook asked the other members.

 

                        Leeteuk went beside Eunhyuk as the others followed. “‘Her’? A girl? What’s wrong with a girl?”

 

                        Donghae playfully smirked. Being Eunhyuk’s close friend, he had told him all that happened. “He bumped into a girl last time at Music Bank. It was so hard that they came crashing down to the floor.” He chuckled before continuing. “He landed on top of her.” He wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

 

                        “Jinjja?!” Shin dong asked.

 

                        “How close were you to each other?” Heechul asked.

 

                        Donghae stuck the palms of his hands together and held it horizontally. “Really close!”

 

                        “Did you take a good look of her? What does she look like?” Sungmin probed.

 

                        Donghae made curves of a woman in front of him. “Like a Barbie~”

 

                        “How about the skin? Soft?” Yesung joined the interrogation.

 

                        “Like a plushie!” Dongahe bellowed.

 

                        Kyuhyun shot him a look. “Why are you the one who keeps answering? Were you even there when it happened?”

 

                        “No but-“ He placed a hand on Eunhyuk’s shoulder, “If she can make our Eunhyukkie like this then I bet all those compliments I threw are not just meek words. I can tell that girl is something! She does tricks that only a goddess can pull off.” He exclaimed exxageratedly. The others nodded in agreement.

 

                        “Is she an idol or something? What was she doing in KBS anyway?” Siwon asked.

 

                        “I don’t think so.” Eunhyuk started. “I think she’s just a fan who got lost or something. She was wearing a fangirl shirt.”

 

                        “Really? But you don’t notice any girl that easily unless she became a model for cover of your favorite men’s magazine.” Yesung mused.

 

                        Eunhyuk glared at him.

 

                        “Who wouldn’t notice any girl if they met like that?” Heechul asked then turned to Eunhyuk. “What did she say to you?”

 

                        “Nothing. She just apologized and ran off.”

 

                        “Really?!” They exclaimed altogether

 

                        “No squeals?”

 

                        “No autographs?”

 

                        “No ‘Ohmygod you’re so gorgeous please marry me!’?” Heechul started imitating a frantic fangirl.

 

                        “She won’t even look straight at me.” Eunhyuk answered staring out.

 

                        “Cool~ A keeper!”

 

                        “Or maybe she was just shy?” Kyuhyun reasoned.

 

                        “Even though! Fangirls like that are alredy near to extinction. I’ve never seen a fan who kept calm and collected in front of her idol before.” Sungmin excitedly exclaimed.

 

                        “Wow, Hyukjae. You better call dibs before some other idol discovers her. Apparently, she’s every idol’s ideal type of a fan.” Leeteuk patted his back.

 

                        Eunhyuk just growled while burying his face to his hands. Of course he had tried looking for her. He was always alert during the past performances and keeping an eye at the audience in hopes of seeing her again.

 

                        “Why is he acting all touchy?” Kyuhyun wondered.

 

                        “Do you think he’s in love?” Ryeowook questioningly whispered.

 

                        “Nah.”

 

                        “Psh.”

 

                        “No way!”

 

                        Shindong immediately shook that thought. “They just met! He doesn’t even know her name.” Eunhyuk groaned at the fact.

 

                        “Sungmin tapped his chin in contemplation.  “Then, love at first sight?”

 

                        Kyuhyun’s head snapped up. “Aww, hyumg! That’s my story! Find your own love story for Strong Heart!”

 

                        Everyone laughed at the maknae. They remembered about when Kyuhjyun said that he found his destiny and fell in love at first sight. Only she rejected him and what shocked him the most is he found out that she’s a big Eunhyuk fan.

 

                        “You know what’ll be funny?” Dongahe started. “If he did fall for her first but then she’s a Kyuhyun fan after all and rejects him. That’s a truce!”

 

                        And not long after, a towel was flying across the room and hit Donghae square in the face. They all stared at Eunhyuk’s retreating back already outside of the room.

 

                        "Did he just got. . . jealous?”

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

Author's Notes:

 

Annyeong.^^

I checked, Donghae has 3 s here.

Just informing.

LOL.

 

 

 

 

Christmas is nearing.

Season'Greetings. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading!

Comment. Subscribe. Add me. :)

 

 

Insterfied(c)CopyRight2011