Comeback

Love's Desire

"Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple Keuttae-neun Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro meotjyeo
Bwara Miss-seu Simple, Simple, Keuttae-neun Keuttae-ro yeppeo SJ Call~"

 

          The music blasted though the headphones, blurring other noises. Eunhyuk hummed silently with the beat as the coordi did her work on hin.

 

          Today's Super Junior's comeback stage in Music Bank with their new digital single Mr. Simple. Everybody was hyped, going through all the work with the costumes and make up. The staffmen were busy running around the room. The members were a little tensed and pressured, munching animatedly on the snacks brought to them.

 

          Eunhyuk was already finished with his make up but still stayed in front of the vanity, trying to go through all the steps in his head while listening to the song  using headphones.

 

          "Hyukjae!" Leeteuk called, loud enough for him to hear.

 

          Eunhyuk looked at the leader through the mirror.

 

          "Grab a bite. The show's about to start."

 

          Eunhyuk sighed and turned his iPad off.  He went to the table in the center of the room and got a slice of pizza.

 

          "Hyung, do we have other schedules after this?" Sungmin asked Leeteuk.

 

          "Siwon has filming for Poseidon. Jongwoon, Hyukjae, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook have photoshoots." Leeteuk answered. "That's about it."

 

          "We should gather later tonight as a celebration for our comeback." Donghae suggested.

 

          "That's fine. As long as the others' schedules won't end late. We can go after Sukira."

 

          "Then I'll contact Sooman sajangnim." Heechul added and pulled his phone out.

 

          Everybody went back to their own world - some texting and chatting. They would gather once in a while to thank their sunbaes and hoobaes that would knock on their door and crongrtulate them.

 

~♥~

 

          Time went by and there were only a few performances left before their stage. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong and Sungmin were the only ones left eating. The food started to lessen and it came down to slice of Pizza. There was no trouble with that until both Eunyuk and Donghae went to grab it.

 

          Donghae looked at him. "Hyuuuuungg~" He said in the cutest way he could manage. He doesn't usually adress him that. Only at times when he wants things to get his way. "Give the last slice to me, ne?"

 

          "Sorry dongsaeng. I'm hungry." He grabbed it with a fork but Donghae stopped him using his own fork.

 

          "Jebaaaaaaal~"

 

          "Donghae, your aegyo never worked on me." Eunhyuk just grabbed it by hand and placed it on his own plate.

 

          "Aish!" Dongahe scowled at him, his lower lip jutting out.

 

          When Eunhyuk was about to have a bite, Leeteuk called for him. "Have you spoken with Sooman sajangnim already? He told me he wanted to see you."

 

          "Ne, hyung. I already di- YAH!" Being the kid he is, Dongahe seized the chance of Eunhyuk being distracted, snatched the whole plate and ran outside.

 

          "Aish, that kid." Eunhyuk hissed. He doesn't really like food being taken away from him so he went after the running fish.

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

 

 

Author's Notes:

 

First chapter up. :)

 

And not edited. :P

 

A little EunHae for everyone.

So how's that?

I know, you're like "Where's the ing ?!"

LOL.

Well I decided not to rush things.

And take it nice && slow.

Slowly but surely. :)

 

 

Well I could actually just write the whole damn thing since it's already completed anyway

 

BUT

 

I. Am. ing. Lazy.

 

And I accidentally wrote it long.

so, yeah.

Patience is a virtue anyway. LOLOL. :D

 

 

SPOILER:

 

 

You will find Donghae here either a little funny of irritatingly cute.

He's going to be a BIG here

so please don't hate him

or especially me.

 

iLoveyou ELFishies~!

 

And you'll find out in my next SuJu Series why he has so much role in here.

 

 

 

 

 

Tell me what you think!

Comment. Subscribe.

 

 

 

 

 

Insterfied(c)CopyRight2011