Chapter 2

Camp Im

"But there are bugs here! BUGS! I don't want to stay here for two weeks!" Tiffany yelled as soon as she recovered from her shock. "I love you Yoong, but no."

"Did we even bring enough food to last us that long?" Taeyeon asked, as she looked down at the bags that each of them carried.

"What if someone wants to find us? We have no signal out here!" Sunny said as she pouted at her iPhone.

Yoona grimaced, "Guys! Or well, girls, can we not worry about everything at once? Now come on, our actual camp site is kind of in the woods, so let's go before it gets dark." 

"Wait, WAIT! You mean we have to walk through there?! What if there's bears? I don't want to die." Sunny complained as she looked at the trees with wide eyes and fear.

"Stop being so dramatic, Sunny." Sooyoung mumbled.

Yoona jumped off the table and safely landed on the ground. "Come on! We've got a tent to set up."

Yoona turned around and started walking towards a path that was made in between the hundreds of trees. 

Some of the girls sighed as they all followed along behind Yoona, Jessica walked faster, catching up to Yoona, and walking beside her.

As they were walking through the woods, Tiffany heard rustling behind them and screamed, she jumped onto Yuri's back. 

"Hey! Taeyeon get your girlfriend!" Yuri yelled as she regained her footing, she nearly fell over but managed to catch herself.

Taeyeon turned around and grabbed Tiffany's arm, "Fany, it's okay."

Tiffany tightened her arms around Yuri's neck,  "NO! I heard something. What if it attacks us?!"

"TIFFANY!" Yuri gasped, as she couldn't breathe. 

"Yoona, did you check to see if there's no wild animals here?" Sooyoung asked as they all stopped, they didn't want anyone left behind.

"Of course I did! I wouldn't bring you girls here if there was." Yoona said.

Tiffany let out a sigh of relief and climbed off of Yuri's back. She looked down and saw a lizard on her foot. Her eyes widened, "AHHHHHH!"

Taeyeon had to hug her girlfriend so she wouldn't move, and watched the lizard slither away from them. "Fany, it's gone. You're fine."

Tiffany shivered.

A few minutes later, they had started walking again, and Hyoyeon began to sweat, it was kind of humid that day.

"Why is it so hot?!" Hyoyeon complained as she tied her light sweater around her waist.

"It's not hot, it's humid." Seohyun said as she gently dabbed at Hyoyeon's forehead with a handkerchief that she kept in her pocket. Hyoyeon tried to hide her blush.

"Where's your rain now, Taeyeon?!" Yuri half teased, as she smirked.

Taeyeon turned around to quickly glare at the girl, "Shut up."

Jessica turned around, and gave them an icy glare, the girls felt themselves go cold. They hadn't seen that in months and it still affected them. "Would you two stop bickering like little kids?!" And turned back around, putting her hand on Yoona's arm, as they walked in front of them.

Taeyeon and Yuri blinked as they hurriedly walked with the rest of the girls.

Soon enough the girls made it to an open space, with a river near by. Yoona turned around and smiled, "Well, here we are! And we made it before it got dark! Now all we need is to make the tent and collect firewood."

"I thought you were kidding about the tent!" Sunny said in surprise.

Yoona shook her head, "I wasn't. Now, who's setting up the tent and who's getting the wood?"

Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Seohyun raised their hands, "We'll help set up the tent." Hyoyeon said.

Yoona smiled, "Great! Taeyeon, Fany, Sunny and Yuri unnie can get the firewood."

"WHAT?! I don't want to be with her!" Yuri exclaimed as she pointed to the leader.

"Just go!" Sooyoung said as she rolled her eyes, unrolling the tent.

The four girls set off to get the wood as the others started on the tent.

The two weeks were going to be interesting.


Sorry it's so short! >.< Well I hope you like this chapter! Thanks for reading and leave a comment! :D