Chapter 1

Camp Im

"Unnie..." Yoona said as she sniffled, wiping the tears from her eyes.

"Yoong? It's almost midnight, why are you calling so late and why are you crying?" Jessica said as soon as she answered her phone, sitting up in bed.

"It's the girls... Unnie... Everything is just so broken now..." Yoona mumbled as more tears fell down her face.

"Yoong, baby, what do you mean? Are the girls fighting?" Jessica asked, her eyebrow furrowed in worry, how she wished to be there with her Yoona, although the they weren't together, yet.

"Everyone is choosing sides. Taeyeon, Fany, and Sunny unnie on one side. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri unnie on the other. Maknae and I feel like we're stuck in the middle." Yoona explained as she messed with a loose string that was on her shirt, frown etched on her face.

"I'm sorry Yoona, I wish I could help you but I honestly don't know how. Ever since I left—"

Yoona cut her off, "That's why I called." She sniffled, her tears had finally stopped. "I have an idea, on how we could become close again." 

Jessica smiled slightly, "Tell me, Yoongie."

"I was thinking we could spend two weeks in the woods, just us, in the outdoors, no one else. We'd have to rely on each other for help and such. And I was thinking..." Yoona swallowed the lump in as she hesitantly finished her sentence. "That you could come as well?"

Jessica blinked as she let Yoona's words sink into her head. "That sounds great, baby, but are you sure me being there is gonna help? You know Taeyeon doesn't like me around—"

Yoona clenched her jaw, "It doesn't matter what Taeyeon unnie thinks! You're just as part of us now as you were back then. I just want all, ALL, of is to be close again, like we were when we first debuted."

Jessica sighed, "Things are different now, Yoongie. It's not the same—"

"Please, Sica unnie! Just say yes? Please." Yoona said desperately, holding onto her phone tightly.

Jessica closed her eyes and rubbed her forehead with her hand, that wasn't holding her phone, in frustration, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to spend days with the girls she once thought of as sisters, who now think of her as a stranger, and deal with the bad comments she was bound to receive, especially from the kid leader. But on the other hand, she wanted to be close to them again, she didn't care what SM thought, she spent years with these girls, and she wanted to rekindle their friendships and hopefully finally have the guts to confess to her precious Yoona.

Yoona stayed silent as she waited for Jessica's response, and then came the answer she hoped of getting, and she smiled widely.

"Okay, Yoong, I'll go. Just give me the time and address of the site and I'll meet you there." 

Yoona squealed in happiness, for the first time that night, she was beaming, "Thanks Sica unnie! You're the best! I'll text you the details later! But I have to go! Talk to you later, unnie! I love you!"

Jessica smiled widely, "Okay, I love you too. See you."

***

"Where exactly are we going?" Hyoyeon as she watched outside of the van's window. 

Yoona, who sat in the passenger seat, looked back and smiled at her unnies and the maknae, "I'll tell you once we get there!" She looked to Sooyoung, who was driving, "Oh, turn left here unnie!"

"I don't have time for whatever this is..."  Taeyeon said, as she pursed her lips.

"Of course you wouldn't. If it involves anyone but yourself, you wouldn't like it." Yuri spat, as she crossed her arms over her chest, narrowing her eyes at the blonde, short haired girl in front of her. 

Taeyeon looked back and challenged Yuri's stare, "You're really going to start this right now? Just get over it, Yuri! You don't have to be so jea—"

"Ha! Me? Jealous? I would never be jealous of a mushroom head like yours—"

"Girls! Can you please not go at each other's neck for five minutes? Taetae, calm down." Tiffany said, as she rubbed Taeyeon's thigh with her hand.

Taeyeon sighed and turned back around.

Yoona frowned slightly before smiling seeing the site and also Jessica sitting at a picnic table, waiting for them. 

"Is that who I think it is?" Sooyoung asked in shock.

"No freaking way." Taeyeon muttered as she felt anger boil inside of her.

They all got out of the van and walked towards Jessica.

Jessica stood up and hugged Yoona before looking at all of the other members with a slight smile on her face.

Yoona clapped her hands as she stood up on the picnic table, "I'm sure you're wondering why we're here, I've recently noticed that we haven't been the same, we act more like business partners." Yoona said as she frowned slightly.

"But we are business partners." Sunny said.

Yoona pursed her lips, "No! Don't you guys remember all of the fun times we used to have! We were living our dream together! Together as Nine! What happened to all of that! When did we let SM control our lives so heavily? We were singing our hearts out to our beloved Sones and we were having fun doing it! But now, when did it all just become work?" Yoona asked. She smiled. "So, that's why I thought it would be a good idea to go camping for two weeks! Just us and no one else!"

"TWO WEEKS?! I have to get back to work!" Taeyeon exclaimed looking at Yoona in disbelief.

"Here we go again." Yuri murmured loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I already talked to our manager and they're okay with it. They actually liked the idea. So, I figured this little trip could bring us back together as 9 and as sisters."

Seohyun smiled sadly, "Yoona, this is a great idea but I don't think—"

"No. It's going to work! We're not gonna leave until we fix all of this!"

The girls, minus Jessica, looked at Yoona in shock.

The girl standing on the picnic table smiled widely and threw her hands up in the air.

"Girls, welcome to Camp Im!"

 


So here's the first chapter. I'm not sure how many chapters this story will be but anyways, I hope you liked it and please comment and tell me what you think! :) Thank you.