Chapter 7 [Day 2 Part 3]

Camp Im

 

Jessica woke up with someone shaking her shoulder gently, or rather aggressively. Depending on who you asked. She glanced to the side and saw that Yoona had been the one to shake her awake. 

 

“Unnie! It’s time to get up! It’s almost noon! We’re having a late breakfast right now.” She said as Jessica slowly sat up on her futon.

 

“I see those kids are still too afraid to come wake me up.” Jessica commented as she wrapped her arms around Yoona and bringing her down with her.

 

“Let’s take another nap, Yoona.” The fashion designer mumbled as her eyes closed once again.

 

“Unnie, no!”

 

“Unnie, yes.”

 

Yoona tolled her eyes and huffed, “I brought a cucumber—“ 

 

“I’m up! I’m up,” Jessica said as she shot up quickly from the futon, leaving Yoona lying down still. “Hurry up, Yoong! I know how much you love to eat.” And with that she got out of the tent, stopping to get her toothbrush and other things to freshen up near the stream they were next to.

 

Yoona blinked twice and slowly got up, shaking her head and chuckling. “Ah, what a silly unnie. That’s why I love her.”

 

“Oooo, someone has a crush!” Someone outside the tent said teasingly as they popped their head inside. It was the other shikshin, Sooyoung.

 

“Unnie! You scared me!” 

 

Sooyoung rolled her eyes playfully, “Right, don’t change the subject on me missy,” she stepped into the tent and smirked. “What was that about you loving Sica?”

 

Yoona blushed and avoided looking into Sooyoung’s eyes, knowing if she did she would come clean. “She’s my unnie, of course I love her.”

 

Sooyoung chuckled and patted Yoona on the head, “It’s okay Yoong, I know you love her romantically, it’s written all over your pretty face.”

 

“Are you flirting with me, unnie?” 

 

“What?! No! I’m just stating facts, but anyways,” Sooyoung smirked again. “When do you want to tell her?”

 

“I’m not te—“

 

“Yes, you are. How about tonight? I mean, you two can go for a walk, along the river. Look at the stars, do all that romantic .” 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, “Fine, I’ll do it,” Sooyoung opened to say something but Yoona continued talking. “BUT! You have to confess to Sunny unnie as well.”

 

“That’s not going to be easy, my friend.” 

 

“Why not?”

 

Sooyoung flailed her arms around, “I mean, considering that we have been at each other’s throats lately, I doubt that she fell in love with me during that time.” 

 

Yoona giggled at Sooyoung’s dramatic antics and walked up to her, giving her a quick hug, “You’ll figure it out unnie, I mean that’s why we’re here. To reconcile and hopefully get more out of it as well.”

 

Sooyoung hummed and nodded, “You have a point, Yoona. Alright,” she pumped her fist into the air, nearly knocking the tent with her hand. ”LETS GO GET OUR WOMEN!”

 

“Shh! You don’t want them to hear, unnie!” Yoona whisper-yelled.

 

“Please, they’re too busy trying to turn on the fire to hear us. But hey, I have a question though.” Sooyoung said, in a serious tone.

 

“Do you think the others will forgive Jessica?” 

 

Yoona frowned slightly, “I hope so, unnie. I really do think we could be how we used to be.”

 

“Me too, Yoong. Listen, let’s go outside, alright? They’re probably wondering what we’re doing.”

 

“Maybe they will, if they heard you a second ago!” Yoona exclaimed, and followed after Sooyoung, exiting the tent.

 

“There you girls are! Come on, we made some eggs.” Tiffany said as she gestured to the open fire pan, that was on top of the camp fire. 

 

“Wow, you guys actually managed to turn on the fire again.” Sooyoung grumbled as was handed a plastic plate that had a good size serving of egg.

 

“Oh shush, you. Come on, hurry up and eat. Yoona said she had an announcement.” Tiffany rolled her eyes and sat back down next to Taeyeon who was silently eating her eggs.

 

As soon as everyone was done eating, Yoona stood in front of the girls and smiled. “Okay, girls! Time for our first activity out in the woods,” she paused for dramatic effect. “we’re going to play Would You Rather? I figured we could play a light hearted game for now.”

 

All the girls seemed to agree and they sat in a circle on the logs they managed to find near by.

 

“Okay! I’ll start first,” Yoona hummed as she tried to come up with a good question. “Yuri-unnie, would you rather a snake or jump off a cliff?”

 

Yuri’s jaw dropped, but quickly recovered and said. “I’ll the snake, I’m sure Taeyeon doesn’t taste that bad.”

 

Taeyeon clenched her jaw in frustration and looked anywhere but at Yuri, she wasn’t going to let it get to her. Soon, Yuri will know the truth.

 

“Unnie, don’t be so mean. Please, we’re trying to rekindle our friendships and you’re not helping.” Seohyun commented as she gave her a disappointed look.

 

Yuri huffed and crossed her arms, “Okay, I’m sorry. Jessica,” The mentioned girl looked to Yuri and waited. “Would you rather live in a dumpster or in a jail cell?”

 

Jessica chuckled at the ridiculous question, “In a dumpster, at least I would free and not stuck in a room.”

 

Yuri hummed at the response and nodded, “Your turn.”

 

Jessica looked at the other girls and smirked when her eyes landed on Seohyun, “Juhyun, would you rather date Hyoyeon or date Yonghwa?”

 

Seohyun blushes and covered her face with her hands, “Unnie!! You can’t ask that!”

 

“I just did, now answer the question, Seobaby.”

 

Seohyun removed her hands from her face and glanced at Hyoyeon, who seemed to be anticipating her answer, “I would date..” she swallowed the lump in . “Hyoyeon-unnie.”

 

“Oooooh, do I see a new ship sailing?” Sooyoung teases as she nudged Hyoyeon’s side with her elbow.

 

The rest of the girls giggled, as both Hyoyeon and Seohyun were too flustered to talk, but they would talk as soon as the game was over.

 

After a few more rounds, it was Yuri’s turn once more and this time directed her question to Taeyeon. “Taeyeon,” Said girl flinched slightly at her name being called by the girl who hated her guts at the moment, waited for the dreaded question and knowing Yuri, Taeyeon knew that the game was about to take a turn for the worst. “Would you rather kick one of us out of the group or end your career? I’m sure we all know the answer.”

 

Taeyeon looked around and noticed the expressions on everyone’s faces. They all looked extremely disappointed while Yuri was smirking at her.

 

She felt her heart rate speed up and her anxiety beginning to rise. So she did what she always does when she’s about to have an attack and she ran into the woods, not looking back.

 

“TaeTae! Wait!!” Tiffany turned towards Yuri. “That was uncalled for.” Tiffany said, as she shook her head. 

 

“Unnie, you should go after her,” Yuri opened to protest but Yoona continued before she could. “You’re the one who caused this, so you fix it.”

 

Yuri sighed in annoyance and stood up, heading towards the direction Taeyeon had ran off into.

 

“And you can’t come back until you two are on better terms with each other.” Sunny added.

 

The other girls hummed and nodded in approval.

 

Yuri just rolled her eyes and walked off, clenching her jaw in anger. Hopefully she could find Taeyeon quickly, not wanting to be out in the woods too long.

 

 

[A/N: Well there’s that. Next will be YulTae conversation. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for reading! :)]