Chapter 4 [Day 1 Cont.]

Camp Im

It was around sunset when the girls finally had set everything up, which was good since it was about to get dark. They were now sitting around the campfire, that Sunny managed to do, eating some snacks that they brought. Some of them were talking while others kept to themselves.

 

Yoona looked around and sighed, she stood up, “Girls, we’re supposed to be bonding!”

 

Yuri and Taeyeon grimaced as they glanced at each other while the other girls hung their heads down in shame. 

 

It was kind of mind blowing how much of a shift in their relationships changed after Jessica left, of course there were a few who still talked to Jessica from time to time but it just wasn’t the same. 

 

They all knew how Taeyeon felt about everything, Yuri and Sooyoung were the most angry at their leader, how could Taeyeon just nonchalantly brush Jessica off as if she didn’t spend the last 10 years with them? As if she didn’t share the same dream as them way back.

 

Sooyoung wasn’t as vocal as Yuri was but she did avoid Taeyeon in case she just blew up on her.

 

Sunny, Hyoyeon and Tiffany didn’t know what to do or say, they were stuck, feeling an awkwardness that they haven’t felt since they met each other when they were trainees.

 

Jessica sighed, and everyone looked to her, “Listen, I know that me being here is odd,” she took a glance at Taeyeon. “But can we at least try, I mean Yoong did plan this out and we shouldn’t let her efforts go to waste. And besides I really miss you guys... all of you.” She whispered the last part.

 

Hearing Jessica’s little speech seemed to have worked since Tiffany smiled at her, “Jessi and Yoona are right girls, we’ll be here for two weeks so let’s try to make the best of it, okay?”

 

The rest of the girls agreed, although Taeyeon just stayed silent instead of saying anything. She knew they were right, but how was she supposed to fix this when she was the one who destroyed it? She wanted to, but it’s just seems like it’s too late, Yuri hated her, Sooyoung most likely did as well. Seohyun, Sunny and Hyoyeon try to at least be civil with her and even Tiffany, her own girlfriend, was walking on egg shells around her too. 

 

Let’s not forget Yoona, the girl barely spoke two words to her, only when needed, she wasn’t flat out mean like Yuri, but she can tell the girl would rather not speak to her. 

 

She felt the similar ache in her chest, and she started to breath weirdly, but not enough for the other members to notice. This always happened when she over thought everything, and it was happening at this very moment. She couldn’t tell the girls she was having an anxiety attack, she couldn’t tell them. 

 

So she stood up from the chair and turned around heading to her tent. She clenched her chest, hoping it would ease her pain as tears fell from her eyes silently.

 

“You’re really just gonna leave? You’re not even going to try?” Sooyoung asked, with a slight undertone of anger in her voice.

 

Taeyeon said nothing as she tried to control her breathing, walking to her tent and ignoring the girls as they called out to her. She laid down on her futon and closed her eyes tight, biting her bottom lip to hold in her sobs. 

 

She counted to ten in her head and concentrating on her breathing, which seemed to help her calm down. After a few minutes, she finally relaxed and started to feel drowsy.

 

“I’m sorry, Jessica.” Was the last thing she said as she slipped into a dream state.

 

 

[A/N: Well that’s that. Sorry I’ve been away, I was dealing with personal issues. Hopefully you liked this chapter and got an insight on what’s going on with Taeyeon. If you have any ideas for this story feel free to suggest them to me :) thank you for reading and please comment!! :D]