Chapter 9

My online boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HANI'S POV

 

"I....."

I stop for a breath and I can see he lift up his eye brows, waiting for my answer and so I continue

 

"would be glad if we stay as strangers" I study his expression and it was expressionless. He didn't react, and I felt like the time froze. I sigh and leave. When our distance is quite far, I turned my head and he is still there. He didn't even move a bit. What a weird. Ignoring him, I walk away. Am I way too harsh to a strangers or not-so-called-strangers since he seems familiar with me now probably because when Jiwon helped me, he was there that time. I walk to the mansion and lay myself on my bed. Thinking about the future that I will have. One future that I think I will never get is my future with Han. So I'll keep dreaming about it until our relationship end. Do our relationship will end? Or we're fated? Or not? I sigh and close my eyes. It is stressful to have my life. Nobody I can rely on.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I wake up early and get ready for school. I wear my uniform and tied my hair into a ponytail. Well, I look okay. My aim for today is people didn't care about my existence. I walk off from the mansion and take the bus, off to school. I think I really need to find a new driver since the bus was totally pack and I am not okay with it. 

 

My day starts and I keep my head focus on my class so that I could catch up with what teacher is talking about. I spend my recess time at the library and continue my day without talking to anyone. That was my goal and I think it'll be a success. Nobody gonna disturb me though, they probably didn't know my existence and--

 

"you're sitting at my usual place. Can you move out?" I didn't say anything but packing my thing and walk off from the table.

 

well maybe that will be the only one. I enter the class and one of the girl approach me.

 

"Can you finish Mrs Park work for me" she then hand me a halfway work for me to finish it. I just walk off from her and didn't say anything. It was just a month I'm being in this school and people ask me to do their work? Way too harsh girl.

 

It was a hard day to be in school and study all the time. I arrived home and received a call from unknown number so I called it back.

 

"Hello?"

 

"Ashley!" I heard Jiwon's voice over the phone.

 

"Jiwon? Why?" I ask him, curious.

 

"Well, my group is holding a concert in Seoul and I was about to ask if you're going to come on behalf of my family" he said and I was thinking about it. It will be okay if I went there but it will be awkward if I meet Hanbin again.

 

"I would be glad if you're there though" thinking that his family didn't have the chance to be at the concert and I am the only person who knows him so I said yes.

 

"Thank you! I will inform anything later" he said and hang up.

 

I sigh thinking what it will turn out if I meet Hanbin again.

 

I scroll through my phone and call Han since it's been a long time since we're on the phone.

 

"Hi" 

 

"Hi"

 

Awkward.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter