Chapter 6

My online boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

 

So am I that lucky to talk with Kim Jiwon of iKON that the fangirls crazy over? I don't feel anything. He is just a good neighbor and good senior of mine back then. I will just keep that in my head. Maybe I miss his eye smile. A little. He had been a good friend to my brother, I appreciate that. He is grown up now but he is still the same. I'm happy that he even remember me while me, can't recognize who is Bobby. Never mind, I'll remember him from now on though. Not as member of iKON but as my neighbor? Yeah.

 

I walk back to the mansion. I froze there. There's a police car and Hari's eyes both swollen, I don't know but obviously because she is crying. I look at my watch. It's been 3 hours since I'm out. Now the police is back in their car and drove away. I see Hari is still crying, biting her nails. 

 

"Jung Hari wae--" she then come to hug me while sobbing loudly. What with her right now. I am shaking thinking of bad things that would happen.

 

"They left us. Forever" Hari said. I make a questioned look

 

"Haraboji was brought by mother and halmoni to do his check up since he had been worser. And--" I could hear something crash my heart. It ache so much. My tears is a flood now.

 

"-- they got into accident"

 

"WAEEEE? WAE IT MUST BE ME?! ANSWER ME?!?!?!?!" I cried there, shouting how the world had been so unfair for me. My legs got wobbly so I am on my knees now. Hari tried to get me up but I push her away. I just want some time alone. I get myself up and walk away from there. I don't even remember where I throw the books that I just bought a while ago. I just have my purse and phone with me. I went to somewhere I also don't know. I cried there and let my heart out. Shouting like a crazy woman. I got hundred of missed call from everywhere. Even from States. I know they would ask me everything when I actually don't have the courage to talk. Han called me about 10-15 times maybe curious what I'm doing. I know he don't know anything about this. Surprisingly, even Jiwon mother called me, maybe she heard about it and the news already spreads everywhere at our neighborhood in States. I cried, did nothing and drove off there. 

 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

 

A boy wearing hoodie, cap and mask came to wake me up. I am lost now, how great my life is. I wake up and reach my phone in my pocket to see what time is it. It's already 4 in the morning. Great, I just move here and make the whole Seoul like my house and sleep everywhere I want. 

 

"Are you lost?" I shook my head, showing that I'm not when I am lost. It's creepy to meet someone here at 4 in the morning.

 

"Oh aren't you Jiwon friend, from the bookstore?" oh he knows Jiwon? Great. So I nodded. So he saw me at the bookstore before.

 

"Come" he let out his right hand to help me get up. I just push his hand lightly protesting that I'm not getting up.

 

"Hey I'm B.I. I don't know if you know me. But I know what happen to you and your family. Jiwon said he heard from his mother that your sister can't trace you everywhere since you heard the news" he sounds like Han that make me think that I would like to hug him and make him comfort me but no he is not Han. I just froze there not giving any respond. I don't care who he is anymore now. I just think nobody exist at that time. 

 

He sit beside me.

 

"I know it is so hard for you to face the reality. But hey you have more things to face in this world. Think about your future. You still have future even what happened to you. Remember of your mother, how would she react if she know you turn out like this. Do you by any chance not going to your mother funeral? It's the most important person and you're not coming isn't that make you feels pathetic. I am consoling you since you're Jiwon friend. He is worried that you might got lost now. I also don't want you to catch a cold. Are you still not going to get up?" he touch my shoulder. Kim Hanbin is really good in consoling people. But I don't have the strength to smile or reacts. He is calling someone.

 

"Jiwon, she is a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter