Chapter 4

My online boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"iKON?"

 

"Who is them?"

 

"Bunch of boy from kpop group maybe?"

 

"Wow Ashley Hani, I thought you're major in this kpop thingy?" I can see Hari's smirk

 

"I was? Hey I'm in my senior year. I have no time for that"

 

"Oh really. So why did mom say you really want to be here?"

 

"Mind your own business?"

 

Hari just rolled her eyes once she heard my answer. 

 

iKON huh? let's see. 

I open the browser on my phone and start type 'iKON' on the search engine.

 

'iKON

Boy band

iKON is a South Korean boy band formed in 2015 by YG Entertainment. The group's seven members are B.I, Bobby, Kim Jinhwan, Koo Junhoe, Song Yunhyeong, Kim Donghyuk and Jung Chanwoo.

Record label: YG Entertainment'

 

Oh they're under YG Entertainment? Looks like they aren't debuting yet. But why the hell did they became so famous. They're no 1 in search engine along with Mix & Match hashtags.

 

 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

So I arrive to halmoni's mansion again. I go straight to my room to take some rest. I'm worried about haraboji's condition and what will halmoni feel if he is not here anymore. Halmoni will surely be all alone in this big house. Thinking of that, I think it would be better if my mother stay here. I then wash myself and wear my pj's. I silently walk to haraboji's room. I heard my mother talking to my halmoni.

 

"Your father is just going to survive only in a day or two"

 

And all I can hear is my mother sobs

 

"I am sorry mom, I am not a good daughter after all" 

 

"I don't mind that anymore Sooyoung-ah. I'm glad you're willingly back here" 

 

"Thank you mom. I hope you can take care of Hani and Hari well after I left" 

 

My tears rolls off from my eyelids right away when I heard that. Mother is going to leave me here? I just don't know what to say anymore. The fact that I really want to be here but I don't want my mother to leave me. I cried and go back to my room, still can't accept the fact that I have to freaking live here and end my senior year in States just like that.

 

My phone vibrate and pop out a notification showing that someone is calling. Definitely it's Han.

 

"Hey it's been a while since we're on the phone" My tears stop flow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter