Chapter 5

My online boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I am now listening to Long Time No See by iKON. Guess like I'm addicting to them huh. Yeah I think so. I've been tangled up with them because I see how was their hardship just to freaking debut. And people is hating on them mostly because they're popular out of nowhere. It's been a while since I'm admiring any group. 

 

"Hani! Come out" I can hear Hari's voice. Knowing that probably my mother call me. I hurriedly tied my hair and make it into a bun. I wear my warm bunny slippers before I walk to the exit.

 

"Yeah" I squinch my eyes a little

 

"Mom said she need to talk to us after breakfast so you better wash up now" 

 

"Don't tell me what to do" I rolled my eyes and go back into the room and start to wash up.

I just wear a black skinny jeans and a very light pink sweatshirt to keep me feel warm. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I walk to the dining table. There's so many foods that I can't tell if they even eat breakfast yet. I sit and eat alone and I saw Hari and mother is walking towards me.

 

"You're gonna be surprise Jung Hani" Hari gives me some hint about what my mother going to talk about but I actually know it first hand. I just make a face like I'm not into this to Hari. 

 

"I don't know if this will make you happy or not Jung Hani but I think you and Hari should stay here to accompany your Halmoni" I've been ready all night long to hear this from my mother so I just shook my head showing that I'm okay with it.

 

"Mom, I know Hani will be okay with this since she already got a friend here but I--"

 

"What you're talking about Jung Hari?" what does she means by 'she already got a friend here?' did she know about me and Han? 

 

"You're not disturbing my private life right? if not, good since we had made that agreement before" I said with my blur face on.

 

"Oh maybe she is talking about Jiwon. Wasn't Jiwon your friend back then" my mom interrupted maybe didn't want us to pick a fight.

 

"Right. But I never befriend with him. He was just a senior of my school back then" I remind them

 

"But you both know each other and in good terms right. Isn't it what we call friend?" My mom denies and smile

 

"Oh is it what we call friend? Whatever" I turn back to eat my breakfast

 

"Whatever" That's the only thing I heard from Hari

 

"So you're okay with this Jung Hani?" my mother ask again

 

"I'm okay since I have nothing important in States but well I guess I might be struggling for studies here because Hangul. But never mind it's not bad" I said and take a bite of my sandwich. But it's hurt for me to think about how my mother will live in States while I'm being all enough and good here. 

 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

 

I take a walk outside the mansion and walk along the road. I know Hari is catching up behind me so I slow down a bit. 

 

"What do you want?" I ask her with my monotone voice

 

"So you really have friend here in Korea?" she ask me

 

"What do you think my answer will be?" I can hear Hari's sigh

 

"Mind your own business" Hari answer it by herself on my behalf.

 

"Right" I let out a smirk. We then arrive at a park so I sit at the bench near there. Hari sit beside me

 

"Hey Hani" Hari calling me again. I just make a what face that obviously she can see that

 

"It's not that I love you so much as my sister though since you're not that talkative accept with mom. But mom will left us all alone with halmoni here. So you're the only friend I got now so--" I just smile and put my arm around her shoulder

 

"So Jung Hari is asking me to be her friend now huh" I chuckle. Wow this is a first chuckle I let out and Han is not the reason. Jung Hari then teared up and hug me. Even she looks mature outside but she is the person who needs attention and sometimes clingy and i hate that but i can bare it though.

 

"So Jiwon is your friend here?" Hari ask me. I just shake my shoulders showing that I don't know.

 

"If yes, then you're lucky. He is one of the iKON member" Hari said to me and I almost choked

 

"I know all the iKON members name though there's no Jiwon" I said confidently since I am searching about them all night long. 

 

"You know Bobby? He is Jiwon" we both laugh because we never expect it though. Yeah right,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter