Chapter 8

My online boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

 

HANI'S POV

 

Our conversation ended there and no more chit chatting. I actually had been so busy with school this week so I was care less about it. Truthfully, yes I've waiting for his call but never mind if he didn't want to make up.

 

I was scrolling over my twitter again when suddenly a call came in which is from Han. I was thinking to accept or ignore it but I am not that kind of play hard to get when it is Han. So yeah I accepted it. We didn't talk anything about 2 minutes but Han start it with a fake cough I guess

 

"I'm sorry" I can hear his sigh which is I know it has been hard for him to say it because it's not 100% his fault.

 

"Me too" We sigh in sync and laugh. Just with that, it actually means the world for me because I just lost my everything accept him. We talk more and he told me that he is so busy lately so he hope that I will understand that. I understand it and I didn't have the urge to ask him what he is busy with. I talk to him about my school days and he laugh and said he miss his school days too. I don't understand why he miss it when he is still in high school. I am so sure he didn't graduate yet because he always call me and said he had to go to school everyday before, when I am in States. I was about to ask him why did he miss it but the on-going call ended because my phone is running out of battery. I think he understand it because he knows that I don't like to charge my phone when it's not midnight.

 

I plug in my charger and let the phone there. I get out from my room, searching for something that I can eat. There's nothing because I've used all the groceries this week and didn't go to the mall to restore it yet. I go to Hari's room to ask whether she have a dinner yet and it happened that she actually just got back from dinner at a restaurant with her friends. Well, Jung Hari is really good in making friend while I am the opposite. 

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

I go out and walk to the nearest store. I bought triangle kimbap and choco cones because I remember Han suggested me to eat it. I was about to get out from the store but I saw some hot packs at the counter and suddenly remember when Jiwon helping me with his friend but I don't remember which one but I am sure he is from iKON. I think its B.I. Yeah the leader, B.I. Well, I am forgetful as you know. So, I bought the hot packs too. I walk and walk but my leg didn't walk back to the mansion but was walking around the way that I think I remember where it lead to. 

 

It's the park where I lost last week. I sit at the same place where I sit back then. I remember how broke I am that time. I was sad but thinking that after my breaking point last week here, there's Jiwon who help me a lot, I felt relieved and happy. I think so?

 

I heard footsteps from behind. I ignore it and close my eyes. I can feel the person's body heat beside me so I open my eyes but didn't turn my face towards the person. I just keep quiet, like I always be. 

 

"Hi, we meet again" sounds familiar so I turn my face towards him. Sigh.

 

I nod.

 

"Sounds like you don't like I am here?"

 

I shook my head, means no.

 

"So you like it?"

 

And so I shook too. I don't know. Did I like it when Kim Hanbin, the leader of monster rookies sit beside me? I admire iKON, basically because talent and the angel ex-neighbor Kim Jiwon who help me a lot is in the group but I don't wish to be friend with maybe one of them because Jiwon maybe will think that I taking advantage from him and I don't want to be hunt by their sasaeng fans.

 

He suddenly laugh. Sound just like Han's. I look at him, surprised. Everything that he do make me remember of Han. His laugh fade away maybe because he feels weird when I look at him like that.

 

"All I know about you is you used to be Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter