Plans?

Be Mine?

A/N : This chapter is a bit short. The next chapter will be up tomorrow. Enjoy ^^

 

=========================================================================================================================

 

Jihoon let out a comfortable sigh as he stares to his sky-colored bedroom ceiling. He fidgets with his brown tail as he let out soft purrs. Jihoon likes playing with tails, that’s why. He looked to the side, his eyes catching the calendar that was placed on his bedside desk. He stared at it, eyes widened.

‘It’s two days to Valentine’s day.’ He thought. His ears twitched happily at the thought of the special day. Usually, on that particular date, his master would give him chocolates, or at least a homemade tasty sweet treat that Jihoon loves so much. Valentine has always been a super sweet day for Jihoon.

‘Hm… Should I get something for Master Seungcheol?’ Jihoon thinks. He tapped his chin as he thought deeply. Jihoon isn’t the romantic type. But he knows that he really should do something in return for his master. Even if his master insists that there’s no need to do that. Jihoon feels that that is the right thing to do.

“I guess I could use a little help from Soonyoungie…” Jihoon said as he snapped his fingers. He grabbed his phone and sends a message to his bestfriend.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol was having a nice break at his workplace. Not much guests came that day.

“The café is unbelievably quiet today.” His friend, Junhui whined.

“There’s a new café nearby. It opened yesterday. So…” Seungcheol explained as he took off his apron and placed it on his shoulders.

“Competition is going strong, I see.” Seokmin said as he fixes his hair in the mirror.

“Hey, speaking of which, it’s two days to Valentine. Are you guys planning something? You know, for your little cuties.” Seungcheol asks. Junhui and Seokmin looked up at the latter with a questioning look.

“Um… Nope. Why do you ask, hyung?” Junhui returned the question.

“Hm? Oh, nothing. Just being a curious cat. That’s all.” Seungcheol said awkwardly.

“Don’t tell me this is going to involve your pet, Jihoon.” Seokmin chirped as he stared at the elder suspiciously.

“Is it too obvious?” Seungcheol grinned as he scratches the back of his neck. No, he’s not itchy.

“Oh so you’re not joking about what you said on our new year party.” Junhui smirked as he crosses his arms.

“Alright. I got to admit. I love Jihoon, my pet. But not as a pet. He’s like the one I’m closest with. Well, next to you guys of course. But still, he’s special to me. And after hearing Jeonghan’s story, I realize that I do feel the same way as Jeonghan did towards Jisoo. Not sure if Jihoon feels the same but it’s worth a try, right?” Seungcheol explained.

“Well if you put it that way, it does sounds like a great thing.” Seokmin nodded.

“Have you thought about what or how are you going to make your confession go on, hyung?”  Junhui’s turn to ask. Seungcheol shook his head in response.

“Well, maybe a park date or something? Or perhaps staying at home and make some treats for him?” Seungcheol answered the latter’s question. Junhui cackled at the response.

“Park date? Really now? I took Minghao to an amusement park date and you’re just gonna take Jihoon to a park date? You’re so cheap, hyung.” Junhui said. His eyes are tearing up from his laughter.

“Hey, I like it simple. You have a problem with that, Wen Junhui?” Seungcheol said as he glared at the said boy. Junhui raised his hands, giving up.

“I highly recommend ‘staying at home and make some treats for him’. Well, that’s what you’re good at so why make it more complicated by taking him to outdoor dates?” Seokmin suggested. Seungcheol nodded along while listening to the younger’s words.

“Can you guys like… I don’t know. Give me some ideas for what treat I should make for Jihoon?” Seungcheol asked again.

“You’re asking us about cooking now? I have zero knowledge about cooking to be honest.” Junhui said. “All I know is how to count money and serving with a smile.” Seokmin chuckled at Junhui.

“He’s got a point, Seungcheol hyung. I don’t know much about cooking. But I know that Strawberry Black Tea would be a nice treat to drink on Valentine’s day.” The youngest said.

They continued their discussion until God knows when. On the other hand, in Seungcheol’s household…

 

“Soonyoungie! I need help!” Jihoon whined as he played with the other’s tail. Yes, Soonyoung is paying a visit. Or more like Jihoon invited him over.

“Help with what, Jihoon?” Soonyoung asked. He purred as the latter caresses his tail. Soonyoung glanced at Jihoon as he slightly tilted his head. Confused.

“Uh… I want to give master Seungcheol a present for Valentine’s Day.” Jihoon said shyly. His cheeks are heating up from the embarrassment. Soonyoung giggled. He pinched Jihoon’s cheeks.

“Aw~ Look at who finally got the courage to tell his master.” Soonyoung cooed. It made Jihoon blushed fifty shades of red.

“Hey~ Shouldn’t you be proud? You’re tsundere friend has finally gained some bravery.” Jihoon pouted. He hits Soonyoung’s shoulders lightly. He earned a whimper from the other kitten.

“Yes, yes. I’m proud of you. Anyways, what are you planning to give as gift for Master Seungcheol?” Soonyoung asked.

“Uh… I’m not sure? Usually people give chocolates, flowers, cards, or something like that right? I want to give something different to him.” Jihoon said as he played with his ears.

“I don’t know about different, Jihoon. It’s pretty hard since those things are Valentine’s Day most relatable item.” Soonyoung wailed as his ears droops. “But maybe making something by yourself could make it special.” He continued.

“You mean I should do some artsy crafty time?” Jihoon asked. He got a nod and a ‘yes’ in humming voice in response.

“Yep. I’m thinking about making one gift for Master Seokmin too. Why don’t you come over to my house tomorrow? We can make it together.” Soonyoung said with a grin. Jihoon is in deep thought.

“Um… Maybe… I’ll pass. I don’t think Master Seungcheol is into kind that stuffs.” Jihoon said.

“Aww, Jihoon. You should give it a shot.” Soonyoung pouted.

“I’m not that good with crafts. I’ll think about it later.” Jihoon finally stated. And so they continued their play date.

 

On the other hand, Seungcheol has finally found several treats to make for Jihoon. Seungcheol smiled.

‘I sure hope he likes these sweets.’