No, it can't be!

Its Ok, I am fine ~short story~

(Yokaru)

 

When she left. I was really sad but as long as I know that she is happy. 

Finally the new chapter is here. I was in the room, getting ready, for the wedding. Since everything was already prepared and well organized yesterday, I have to think positive. I was fixing my tie and looking at Jon, getting carious about his love life...

"So...Jon..." I walked to him sitting next to him in the changing room. "Be honest...Ayuri is my bestest friend, you better treat her right..." I try rubbing it in his face. The he gave me a confused look. "What are you talking about?" he asked. I was sure he knew..,

"C'mon, don't act like you don't know..." He looked at me pissed. "We never had anything with each other" 

I stopped and think...

"Wait a minute..." I said looking at him cariously. "What about the letters, the holding hands, and the hanging out?" 

At this point, I was sure this is a mistake. Jon stood angrily, "it was for you!" he shouted. 

Impossible...

"Why are you acting like you don't know?!" he grabbed my collar and pushed me away.

Jin tried to stop us, "Are you saying that you didn't know about the letters?" 

Then finally, I saw a flashback at the back of my mind...

I remember going to her while she was writing that long letter. I also remember asking who she was writing to, and she said, "To HIM.." she also told me that she wasn't interested in me and always laughing. I thought it was Jon that she was falling for. 

Then I remember, I did recieved a mail 3 years ago from her, it was just that I never open it. I went to my suitcase and remember that I brought it with me. I looked and it was long letter. 

Jin, kawa, and jon also fallowed me.

I now feel guitly. What did I do? What was wrong with me. It was me all along. 

Then I ran after her, I must've been so stupid. 

I love her, I truly do. Everything made sense now... I have to go find her and get her back....