I am sorry

Its Ok, I am fine ~short story~

I walked away as soon as I wiped the tears off my face. Then, Jin grabbed my arm and told me not to leave. I didn't care and walked away. Then he fallowed me and said, "if you leave, then he will know..." 

I took a deep breath and said ok. 

We walked back to the room.

After the ceremony, we went to go sit down. But because we were Yokaru's closes friends and family, we had to sit in his table. Yokaru and his fiancee were holding each other's hand. I thought to myself, how could he? We've known each other for so long, he should already know how I feel about this...

I didn't know why I couldn't stop looking at him. It was so painful to see him so happy with another woman. I guess this is for my own good.

Yokaru looked at me, waved, and smiled. I smiled back and looked away at different direction. It was just too hard to see. So I, again, walked away and now I find myself crying near the women restroom. Kawa and Jon fallowed me. Kawa felt so bad, so he gave me a hug.

"I am so sorry" he said. I nodded no. "I am sorry" I told them both. " I shouldn't be acting like this..." 

Kawa wiped the tears off my cheek. "Are you sure you can do this?" I nodded no again.

I tried taking breath so I could talk. "I am just going to go back to home" Kawa agree that it would also be a good idea. Then Jon offered to take me home. and I said Ok. 

Before we left, I told kawa that if Yokaru happen to ask where I was, then just let him know that I wasn't feeling well. 

Why is this happening to me?