This can't be real...

Its Ok, I am fine ~short story~

(A week later)

 

We all were dressed up, getting ready for this engagment party. I sat in the car, thinking and thinking again. I didn't want to enter the fancy door. I don't want to be going in there, seeing Yokaru getting marry to someone else! Ok, I am annoyed now. 

Sutashi came to me and told me to hurry up and go in. I nodded, no. I gave her that sad face. She gave me that weird face to go in. She grabbed me and took me inside. 

Ok, breathe! 

Then...there he was, standing and smiling, talking to people. I couldn't stop staring at him. Once again, he was so handsome. His beautiful smile and his sharp eye, laughing and chatting makes me fall in love again. He was still the usual Yokaru that I know.  Then I started walking slowly toward him, smiling, then out from the crowd, I hear loud aplauds. 

Then there she was....... :'(

And I STOP.

He held her hand, smiling so happily, and the he kissed her in the cheeks. Then he turned to me, as soon as I turned away at the same time. I couldn't help it. I looked at Kayo and Kawa (Kayo's finacee) , Jin, and Sutashi. They looked at me, surprisingly, shock and worried. Right before I close my eyes, I felt tears coming down my eyes.....

This can't be real....