First

Open Windows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "So didja hear about the punk who messed with Raphe the other day?" Pipped a voice over the silent munching at the lunch table. 

    "You mean Jeon Jungkook?" Someone questioned. 

Someone choked at the table,

    "The Jeon Jungkook?" A guy with white hair said shaking his head vigorously, "Jimin, I doubt he was the one who started it." He retorted before he began hacking and pounding his chest. 

    "What'd ya mean,  Namjoon?" The first voice said raising an eyebrow at the of-matter-of-fact tone that was used. 

    "Seokjin-hyung, have you even seen the guy? You're lucky if you see him blink let alone socialize." Jimin huffed in return eyeing the choking white haired man in the process. 

    "So does that mean Raphe got beat up?" Jin said baffled at the thought. 

There was a slight scoff at the table.

    "Psh yeah right. No matter how tough Jeon is, Raphe and his goons will seriously go ape- on whoever so much as looks at him funny" the male next to Jimin said eyeing Seokjin as if to say 'common hyung, everyone knows that'. 

    "Okay so... Jeon got beat up." Jin said as more of a statement than a question purposefully ignoring his friend, Yoongi's language. 

    "Probably." Yoongi shrugged. He stopped his fork midway to his mouth and looked up at the rest of the group and smirked, "Unless he's a hella fast runner." There was a round of soft chuckles as they pictured the infamous 'living corpse', known for his lazy and deadly attitude, running for his life. 

    "Haha good one Yoongi. That'd be something to see." Namjoon choked out as Yoongi patted his friend on his back trying to help him breathe. 

"Damn Namjoon learn to chew every once and a while wouldja?" Yoongi said with partial amusement and distaste as he handed the boy some water. 

    "But it's true though!" Someone pitched in. "I'd pay good money to see that kid do anything but mumble curse words and cast glares at anyone who passes by."

    "Fat chance Hoseok-hyung" Jimin mumbled but kept an amused glint in his eye. "That kid probably wouldn't even waste his glare on you". 

    "Yah! Are you saying that I'm not worth it?"

Jimin raised his eyebrows at the question as if to say annnnnd~? What about it?

    "Yah! You brat I'm your Hyung and this is how you treat me? I am sooo worth it" Hoseok said drawing out the 'so' to emphasize his point. "And I thought Jeon had bad manners" he mumbled 

    "Yah! shut it will ya? Look who just walked in" Jimin said smacking his shoulder earning a quick glare from the other before looking in the direction he was pointing. 

    "Ahh is that him?" Hoseok whispered to no on in particular already knowing the answer by seeing a glance of the boys bruised face under his black bangs that hung in front of his eyes. 

    He wore nothing different from his usual black leggings underneath a baggy pair of black basketball shorts, red Jordan's, and baggy black faded hoodie and beanie. They couldn't see much of his face or body but the aura around him could tell you as much.

                                                    Get. The. . Away. From. Me. 

    and people seemed to get the memo as they made way for him as he came down the lunch hall. 

    Just then someone burst through the doors of the lunch hall and began to run towards the five. "Guys!" the male hollard joyfully over the hushed whispers in the room clearly not sensing the tense atmosphere that hung all about them. The five boys rounded their head quickly knowing who's voice called them and watched in horror as he skipped right into none other than Jeon Jungkook. 

    "Oh man Tae is so ed..." Yoongi cursed as he placed his head on the table not wanting to watch his friend die. 

    Ouch. Damn. Taehyung said as he slowly stood back to his feet rubbing his now bruised tailbone. He opened one eye only to be met with probably the most frightening pair he'd ever seen. Instantly he backed into the wall and apologized for knocking the other over. But it was to no avail. Jeon picked himself up in one swift movement and swung his leg underneath the other knocking the boys feet out from under him causing him to slam back to the ground. His friends winced at Taehyung's pain but they were too far to interfere and stop what was happening so they just sat with held breaths. 

    Everyone's eyes widened at Jeons sudden and quick movement. Right after Tae hit the floor Jungkook slammed his fist above where his face had been seconds before successfully pinning Taehyung to the wall. Everyone gasped and were greeted by a quick not-so-pleasant glare from Jungkook. He then turned his attention back to the boy in front of him and leaned looked down on the guy who somehow managed to make his already painful day more unpleasant.

    Taehyung felt his body rack with shivers as Jeon looked him up and down at such a close proximity. He wore a oversized sweater, jeans, and large thick glasses that had fallen to the floor during his fall. No words were said but Jeon Jungkook's demeanor said it all. 

    The five all held their breaths as they watched the interaction between the two. When Jungkook leaned in closer to Tae no one knew what would happened next. Some, too scared to look squeezed their eyes shut while others were too scared to move a muscle. No one had ever really seen Jeon get angry and the entire cafeteria held their breath at the sight. Would Jeon throw the first punch? Or would he merely knock Tae to the ground and leave?

    There were the thoughts of nearly everyone in the cafeteria, and although how unrealistic the second option was, that's exactly what happened. To everyone's surprise Jungkook slowly pushed himself off the wall, without breaking his death glare with Taehyung, and left the dining hall clicking his tongue in displeasure.

    To say Taehyung was frozen was an understatement. He couldn't speak, couldn't move nor breath all while one single thought rang throughout his mind. That he, Taehyung, just managed to get on Jeon Jungkook's bad side. And that was not a good thing. But Tae couldn't help but sense that something had been off with the boy. According to the rumors, Jungkook was supposed to be a sassy stand-offish kid and although he had't heard much of him before, he knew that this guy wasn't usually physical.

    I wonder why he made that face. Thought thinking back to when the younger leaned in close in hopes to intimidate the other. But Tae caught on, Jungkook covered it well making it look like he was threatening Taehyung when he leaned in close. However Tae noticed the slight shake of his arm and how unstable his legs seemed to be and he even caught slightest sign of pain that flashed across his face as he pushed himself off the wall to leave. 

    Even tough guys got it hard huh? Never showing a weakness. But I guess that's not my problem He thought but soon dismissed it when he realized that he was still sitting mouth wide open clutching his backpack tightly to his chest in the middle of the hall. 

    At realizing this he quickly scrambled back to his feet scrambling to put his glasses back on then scurried to the table where fives boys held their heads down low. 

    "H-hey" he said sheepishly to the dead silent table. 

    The silence dragged out for another moment before Yoongi slapped the youngers back in a burst of laughter.

    "T-Tae, t-the look on your f-face was priceless!" He heaved a sigh as he recovered from his fit laughter. 

    "I bet the priceless one was Jungkook's though don'tcha agree?" Namjoon said nudging Taehyung in the side with his elbow. Tae let out a soft nervous laughter as the noise around him faded and he recalled the youngers piercing and intimidating stare. 

    Damn. What the hell happened to him. He thought remembering his face. It's not as though it was just Jungkook's stare that made Taehyung freeze but the glazed over look they held along with large black marks that painted the youngers faces. Ah so that really was Jungkook. It's my first time seeing him. I see Raphe wasn't the one who got the short stick this time around.

    Taehyung looked up vaguely hearing his name being called but dismissed it being to engrossed in his thoughts. Taehyung scowled as he thought back to when he saw the jock, Raphe, earlier that day.  The guy had a busted lip and seemed to hobble when he walked but nothing nearly as bad as...that. 

Taehyung slightly frowned when he compared the boys injuries. 

    "He was outmatched..." He muttered referring on Jungkook as he poked at his food. 

    "Huh?" Hoseok cocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter