FIfth

Open Windows
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Holy bro what happened to you?" Jimin said making his way towards Taehyung slinging his bag on the floor by his feet. Taehyung waved his friends question off with his hand giving him a look that told him he'd tell him later. 

    "Not now Jimin the bells about to ring." 

    "No it's not we're here early aren't we?" Jimin said back hoping on top of the desk in front of him.

    "Oh yeah" Taehyung said as he mindlessly twirled his pencil. "I forgot that I'd set my alarm extra early so I'd make it on time today." Taehyung frowned as he lost control of the pencil and it spiraled unto the floor. 

    "You forgot. Tae, you're sitting alone in our professors classroom. What happened that made you so spaced out, hmm?" Jimin said knowingly as spun around to face him. Taehyung looked up at his long time friend and cracked a grin. 

    "What? You don't like it? I think it makes me look a little badass though" He said crossing his arm attempting to look cool.

    "If you like having half your face black and nose sticking in an odd directio, then yeah sure." Jimin scoffed rolling his eyes.

    "What?! Is my nose seriously crooked? But he said it was fine!" He said worryingly, experimentally touching his bruise to try to feel if it was straight.

    "Haha nah you're fine you're fine, I was just messin with you. But you're face is black. That part was true" He paused and scrunched up his nose in distaste, "Wait... 'he'? Who's he?" Jimin said quirking an eyebrow at the latter. When Taehyung shrugged as an answer, he leaned closer squinting his eyes in suspicion and said lowly, "Don't tell me Jungkook did this?" 

    "N- well no but indirectly he..." Taehyung stopped to try to gather his jumbled thoughts before throwing his arms down in a huff. "Jimin I had a long day yesterday stop interrogating me." Taehyung whined but Jimin wasn't buying it. 

    "Tae tell me what happened righ-" But he was interrupted by the sudden sound of a door being slammed open. Jimin let out a angry sigh but didn't turn to see who it was. He was frusterated that someone just had to come in right before he got an answer out of Taehyung. He  pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration but stopped when he saw his best friend trying to stifle a grin. "What?" Jimin said aggravated at his friends happy attitude. 

    Taehyung bit his lip and nodded his head to the person who had stormed in. Jimin rolled his eyes and reluctantly craned his head around to see who it was. Jimin's hands instinctevly tightened on the desk in an attempt to contain his fury as he watched Jungkook swiftly make his way towards them.

    "Jimin calm down. If anything, he helped me out of the situation." Tae whisipered to Jimin to keep Jungkook out of ear shot. 

    Jimin snorted in disbelief, "I won't do anything yet but if he gives me a reason I won't-" Jungkook slammed a grocery bag on Taehyung's table completely ignoring Jimin and growled,

    "What is this?"

    Taehyung eyed his best friend, a smile tugging at his lips at how peeved he was getting. He made eye contact and with a silent message he told him to calm down. Jimin grunted shaking his head and decided to just watch. 

    "What. Is. It?" Jungkook said clipping his words to add emphasis.

    Tae chuckled finally giving up on trying to hide his amusement in the situation and looked up at the boy towering over him threateningly. "Oh h-hey Jungkook" Tae stuttered. He would at least try to not laugh at the younger. He immediately removed his gaze, now avoiding eye contact, and decided to look at the bag. 

    "Yah!" Jungkook repeated with more hostility than the last.

    "Well I think it's a bag Jungko-"

    "Taehyung-sii" He said putting emphasis on the formal greeting. "No games. I know you're the one that left this. Why."

    "Because I thought that you might need-"

    "I don't need it." He shot back.

    "But Kooki-"

    "Don't call me that. Just leave me alone alright? I'll get you your money for your phone so just leave me-"

    "I don't need it."

    "What?" Jungkook said his voice hoarse from trying to keep his irritation under control.

    "I don't need it." Taehyung repeated lightly staring straight into Jungkook's eyes. 

    "Are you mocking me?" Jungkook said taking a step closer his eyes darkening.

    "Nooooooope" Tae said popping the 'p' at the end of the word causally right in Jungkook's face. 

   Jungkook's patience with the guy in front of him was running extremely thin at this point and straightened up and pointedly glared at him. "Do you think I can't pay you or something?"

    "Jungkook I just don't need it okay? It was partially my fault for it breaking too so you don't need to worry about it."

    "I don't like owing people" Jungkook said lowly looking down remembering something. His demeanor flickering from dangerous to a quick flash of sadness which no one caught.

    "Really? Couldn't have guessed." Tae scoffed leaning back in his chair. "Look I got you fired yesterday right?"

    "You what?" Jimin squeaked in surprise not able to contain his shock. "Tae what the hell did yo-" But he stopped when both the boys gave him a pointed look. Jungkook looked back and forth between the two his eyes landing on Taehyung with a raised eyebrow. "Okay sorry. I won't interrupt."Taehyung sighed and looked back at Jimin and he got the memo. "Fine I'll leave okay? I'll leave. I'm gone." He said as he got up raising his arms in defense as he dragged his feet out of the room. 

    "Anyways~" Tae began again but was cut off by Jungkook,

    "Yeah you got me fired but I stole you're glasses which caused that so technically-"

    "Technically we're even right? Jungkook just stop~~" Taehyung said placing on finger on his lips and another on the side of his head. "You're reading too much into this okay? I said don't need the money" Jungkook shifted his weight from one foot to the other not believing the older. 

    "But I can easily pay you back-"

    "But you know what you do need?" Taehyung continued not letting the younger finish. "This." He said lightly taping the plastic bag in front of him. Jungkook rolled his eyes but didn't respond. Instead he turned around and began to walk away. 

    "Wait! Jungkook! You seriously do need this!" Taehyung yelled holding up the bag of medical supplies. Jungkook put in his head phones while looking at him and visibly turned up the volume. Taehyung gripped his pencil and cursed. 

    The damn brat he thought as he took in a deep breath to calm himself down as he watched the boy walk out with music blasting at an ungodly volume in his ears. Taehyung puffed his cheeks as he eyed the plastic bag in front of him. He peaked into the bag and smirked at what was inside. The first aid box looked mangled as the supplies in it as though someone tried but failed miserably to use it.

    "What is it?" Jimin said peaking his head back into the room nodding his head at the bag in question. 

    Taehyung merely shook his head still chuckling as he got up and took the bag with him. "Nothing but did you see which direction it walked off in?"

    "'It'" Jimin said raising an eyebrow smirking back. Taehyung returned the smirk and nodded eagerly as he waited for his friends answer. Jimin shook his head and covered his hand with his eyes as he jutted his thumb to the left.

    "Thank's Jimin-ah!" Tae said as he bounded down the hall Jimin pointed at.

    "Tae!" Jimin called out, "If you come back home with an even uglier face than that, then I'm seriously going to you everywhere you go."

    Taehyung merely waved his hand behind his head as he burst through the doors that led outside hollering out an "Sure!" before the doors closed behind him.

~~~

    Jungkook slumps down into the alley bench and holds his head in his hands. I mean what had he been thinking? He'd only met Taehyung the other day and already he felt his usual solemn antisocial persona slipping off. Tae was prying off his mask and every time Jungkook tried to take a step back he took two steps closer. He was loosing his focus because of some Honor's student. Jungkook needed to get his act together or he'll definitely get it together for him. And that was something that Jungkook wanted to avoid at all cost. As long as he just paid Taehyung the money for his phone and cut off all ties everything would be fi-

    "I knew you'd be here." A familiar low voice resounded through t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter