Meet the Park Family...

You left me heartbroken

(Leeteuk's P.O.V)

I woke up early in the morning and went directly into the kitchen.I could hear Ryeowook and Hangeng cooking breakfast already so I sat by the table and watched them cook. It was still too early so I didn't bother waking the others up yet.

Ryewook,Kyuhyun and Kibum were already discharged at the army days after the members went to England for vacation. I was somehow upset that I would be staying at the dorms together with those three for Haneul had invited me to sleep over at their house thinking that I would be all alone in the dorms.

While the others members, who were supposed to have their much awaited month-long vacation, had come back earlier than I expected.They knew by instinct that I would be going after Haneul and said that they went back to cheer for me.I know these boys to well. They're planning on something that I don't know of.

As I was thinking to myself, events that happened last week came rushing into my thoughts.I remember every single detail that made me smile not caring if looked like an idiot.

Flashback

"Seunghyun, Seunghee.." Haneul kneeling down to their level as she called their attention.

"Do you remember the night when I told you a story about Daddy becoming an angel?" She asked and the twins nodded in reply.

"You see, Daddy..came back and wants to hug the both of you."Haneul finished and then looked at me.

Just as she said those words, I saw both of the twin's faces lit up with joy.And I could tell that they really want to see their father. I went to them and hugged them tight in my arms.The feeling was inexplainable.

"Seunghyun, Seunghee...Are you happy to know know that I'm you're Daddy ? I asked and they nodded again accompaied by their cutest smile.

"From now on, you will be calling me 'Daddy',okay?" I added on.

Seunghee hugged me and I could tell that she really wants me to be her father. And Seunghyun, on the other hand, called me 'appa'. Hearing them address me as their father, I felt total bliss. I didn't knew this is how it's like to be a father.

End of Flasback...

"I could tell that something good happened to hyung." Hangeng suddenly spoke.

"Hyung is in a good mood today.Aren't you,hyung? Ryeowook added.

"You asked the obvious, Wookie." Hangeng said as he ruffled Ryeowooks hair.

"Yah! You two, concentrate on cooking breakfast." I scolded.

"Hyung, mind to share what's the reason behind that big smile?" Hangeng asked.

"Let's just say, The gods have blessed me luck in love."

"Hyung! I think I know what happened!" Ryeowook excitedly shouted.

"You know?" Hangeng asked curiously.

"You're on good terms already with Haneul, right?" Ryeowook said.

"Bingo!" I asked and sticked out my tongue.

"Then,that calls for a celebration, hyung." Hangeng suggested.

"It sure does.But, maybe some other time.I'm going out today."

"Where are you going?"Heechul,who just woke up, in.

"Secret." I replied and smirked.


After a while

I finished taking a bath and changing clothes.All the members already awake and are now in the middle of eating their breakfast.

"Hyung, where are you going?" Donghae asked.

"Going out."I replied with a smile while humming to our song No other.Then, a phone call came.I looked at who it was to see Haneul's name on the caller I.D and happily answered it.

"How's my Haneul doing?" I asked smiling happily.

Somehow the others have heard me and acted wildly at the mention of her name.

"What's the noise all about?" Haneul asked.

"You know how the boys are." I chuckled."So, what's the call about? Did you missed me?" I asked playfully.

"Maybe?" She said and chuckled.

"You don't miss me?" I asked again sounding hurt at her answer.

"Aniyo. I missed you."She said." Could you tell me where your dorm is? I can't find it. I somehow how forgot where it was."She added.

"Wait. You're here?! Stay where you are.I'll find you,okay? Wait for me." I said and ended the call.

I hurriedly went to the door and opened it but to my surprise, I saw Haneul standing there together with the twins smiling widely.I realized that she tricked me with that.

"You sure do love playing tricks at me." She was grinning at me.Then I saw the twins.I hugged and kissed them.

"Did you missed Daddy?" I asked them.

"I missed Daddy this much!" Seunghee made a gesture and hugged me. I swear this little princess of mine got this personality from me.

"Daddy, I'm happy to see you again."Seunghyun said.

"I'm more happy to see you again,my boy." I chuckled.

"Aren't you going to let us in?" Haneul interrupted.

"Sorry for that." I released from the hug and let them in.

"Haneul!!!" The boys shouted at the sight of her.

"You came! And with the twins too."Ryeowook said.

"Aww..The twins looked so cute."Sungmin added.

"Don't you think they looked a lot like Teukie hyung?" Kibum asked.

"Well, sure they are."Heechul said."Look at Seunghyun! I bet he'll grow up handsome just like me!"Heechul added.

"I think I envy,hyung.I want to have kids already."Eunhyuk said and turned to Donghae." Hae, when will we have our own cute little kids too?"

Donghae gave him a hit on the head and said." Don't dream for the impossible,Hyukkie." And laughed at Eunhyuk.

The rest of the members played with the twins when I remembered that we have to get going already.

"Hey, we need to go now."I announced.

"Aww..but we want to play more with the twins."Eunhyuk whined.

"Aish.That's enough.We'll be late.We better get going." I took the kids from them and went out.

 

Aafter a couple of minutes,we finally arrived at our housed.Haneul parked her car infront and I noticed that she kept on fidgeting.

Don't worry.It'll be fine.” I reassured her.

I know but I can't keep myself from getting nervous.This is the first time I'm meeting your parents.And they might don't-"

I silenced her with a kiss.She blinked a few times and the she somehow realized that I was kissing her already.I felt her kissing me back.I didn't want to stop but I could feel her need of air so pulled from the kiss.

"Don't say that.I'm sure my mother will like you."he said as he caressed my cheeks.

"If you say so."

We went inside and umma and appa welcomed us.They both greeted us and umma hugged Haneul and the twins.

"Come, feel yourself at home.Soon enough you'll be my daughter-in-law."My mother said and asked us to take our seat on the couch."Jungsoo,why don't you help your sister in the kitchen?"

"Umma!"I whined.

"Come on..Just be a good boy and do what umma tells you to."

"Arasseo,arasseo."I scratched the back of my head and went to the kitchen.

(Haneul's P.O.V)

"Haneul,Thanks for making time to visit us and to think that you even brought the kids.Look how cute those two little angels.The really look a lot like Jungsoo."

"You're very much welcome.Uhm..."

"Just call me 'umma'.She smiled.She really nice."No wonder he fell in love with you.Jungsoo had always talked about how nice and pretty you are whenever he visits us."

"I-it's an honor reciving such words of praise coming from his mom." I stuttered.

She chuckled and said."No need to be nervous,dear.Just relax and feel yourself at home.Anytime soon,you're going to be a part of this family.I could tell,my son has plans of marrying you.Trust me."

"I feel really lucky to have been blessed with a man like him." I said.Shades of red could be seen from my face.

"Aigoo.How sweet of you.I know he feels the same way." She said.She turned her head and locked her gaze upon the twins and her husband."My husband really enjoys playing with the kids.He had once told Jungsoo to give him already his grandchildren."She chuckled.

"Here, why don't you take a look at these."She handed me a photobook.

I flipped the pages and saw pictures of him when he was little.He looked really cute in his baby pictures.

His mom started telling stories about him when he was young and I kept laughing at how drky my Jungsoo is back then.

"And the time when he had a crush on this certain girl during his high school,he wrote a letter to her confessing all his feelings.He placed the letter on the girl's locker.The next day, he said that he felt happy that he had already given his letter only to find out that he ha dplaced it in the wrong locker." His mom laughed.

"Umma!" A blushing Jungsoo came out from the kitchen.He somehow heard wht we were talking about.

"Stop telling her stories.It's embarrasing!" He blushed even more.

"Haneul, don't worry.The next time you visit,There's a next batch of stories for me to tell."She winked at me.

"Aish.Forget it."He let out a sigh seeing that he couldn't stop his mom."Lunch is ready."

The others already went to the dinning area but the two of us remained in the living room.

"What more did she told you?"

"Secret."I sticked my tongue out.

"It's good that you're having fun."He said and gave me a peck on the lips and we went to the table where the others are waiting.

It was a lively meal.His family were very jolly.They kept on talking about Jungsoo that it made him blush.I kept on laughing at his reaction.It was really nice that Jungsoo grew up with such a good family.

After lunch,his mom,dad and Inyoung noona played with the twins while Jungsoo toured me around the house.I didn't realize that it was already 10pm.And it was already time to go home.

"Thank you very much for your hospitality.I really enjoyed my visit here."

"Though, I would want you to stay in a bit, It seemed that my grandchildren are already tired."Jungsoo's dad said.

"Be sure to come and visit us again."His mom added.

"And bring the twins also."Inyoung unnie said."I had fun playing with my niece and nephew."She added.

"Jungsoo, take care of them on the way home okay?" His dad said.

"I will."Jungsoo reassured them."Umma,Appa, we better get going now."

We went inside the car and I started driving on the road.The twins were sleeping soundly at the back.A couple of minutes later, we arrived at the dorm.

"Did you had fun?" He asked.

"A lot of fun."I replied with a smile.

"That's good to hear.Seeing you happy makes it a hundred times more happier for me."

"You and you're cheesy lines."I chuckled."But that's what I love about you.Thanks a lot for today."

"Anything for my sweetheart." He said and showed me that dimple of his.

"Okay,enough of those cheesy lines of yours,mister lover boy.The members are probably waiting for you."

"Aww..but I don't want to go yet!"He whined.

"We don't have all the time to spare."I nagged."Go now and rest.I'm sure your already tired."

"Arasseo.But only if I get my goodnight kiss."

"Alright,alright.But, just on the cheeks,ok?"

I leaned closer to his cheeks but then,he suddenly turned his face around that his lips landed on mine.I felt him deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around my waist.With the need of air to breathe, I pulled from the kiss.

"You always trick me."I pouted.

"But you liked it,though."He smirked.

I blushed at what he said and I heard him chuckle.

"Good Night." I said to him and went back inside my car trying to hide him my fustered face.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I'm alive again! It seems that I've took a lot of time to update..sorry for that.And,I made some corrections in this chapter.There are a lot of wrong grammars and mispelled words when I reread it.

Don't forget to leave comments so I could hear what you think of my story so far. ^^