Proposal...

You left me heartbroken

(Leeteuk's P.O.V)

I was on my way to Haneul's house this early morning. After we got a call from Manager hyung that we had a day off, I immediately rushed inside my car and started the engine.

Haneul and I, together with our children..one happy family...

The thought of it made me smile just like an idiot. How can I not be happy when the woman I love bears our child.

But the thought of me being away from them for about 2 years for my mandatory service, It's making the joy of becoming a father all disappear.

I took out a velvet box from inside my pocket and opened it.I should hurry and ask her. I don't want to lose her while I'm away.

I arrived at their house. My mind was still absorbed by thoughts. I saw Naru and greeted him.He was about to leave and was starting the engine of his car.

"Naru hyung! Good morning!" I greeted.

(a/n: Naru's older than Leeteuk by a day.)

"Oi! Leeteuk! Good morning! Visiting my sister? She's in her room."

"Ah,I see.You're going out today?"

"Yup! I have schedules to attend to.I'll be busy today.Then,I'll be off now.See you later!"

"Yeah..See you later hyung."

"Drop the honorifics."

"Okay. Then,see you later." I said in an informal tone.

"That's better. And, take GOOD care of Haneul while I'm away." He said amphasizing on the word 'good'.

"Haha..Haneul's in good hands."

He drove off the road.I went inside their house which is incredibly big.They came from a wealthy family after all. Though my soon to be inlaws were both dead, I hope they approve of me.

I reached Haneul's room at the 2nd floor and knocked.No one answered so I just entered her room.I saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed. I came closer and gently sat beside her and place a hand on her tummy,where two new life are being created.

My dear cute little kids...

God is just so good to reward me of such a great blessing...

Appa will take good care of you three..

I gave Haneul a kiss on the forehead and gently creeped beside her and slept.

(Haneul's P.O.V)

I woke up from the noise the birds outside are creating. I was in the middle of a dream where Leeteuk was sleeping beside me.And to my surprise, I saw Leeteuk sleeping beside me for real.

"It wasn't a dream afterall."I mumbled.

I got up the bed and gazed at his face that still looked so handsome while he sleeps.He must be tired so I tried not to wake him up. I kissed the sleeping Leeteuk on the forehead and headed to the bathroom to take a bath.

I was done taking a bath so I went outside. I saw Leeteuk who was finally awake.

"The sleeping beauty has finally woke up.What did you dreamed of? I can even hear you in the bathroom sleep talking." I giggled.

"How sneaky." He pouted.

"Kidding!"

"Have you eaten breakfast?" I asked him while drying my hair with the towel.

"Uhm..not yet."

"Then,we should eat.The maid have prepared breakfast already.I'll call for them to bring the food here in my room."

The maid had brought the food inside and we happily ate the food.After we finished breakfast,I asked Leeteuk what's the reason for the sudden visit.

"Oppa, what makes you come here early in the morning?"

"I haven't seen you for days that's why I want to see you that badly."

"Why?You don't want to see me?" He asked.

"Of course I want to.."

"So...Where do you want to go?"

"Uhm..I don't want to go out.I don't feel like it."

"I see..then,we'll just stay here."

"Oppa,do you want to swim at the pool?"

"Sure."

"Then,let's go downstairs."

(Leeteuk's P.O.V)

I finished changing clothes into something suitable for swimming and was now waiting for Haneul at the pool.I sat on a chair as I waited for her.Then, she came...

"Sorry to keep you waiting!"

I saw her approaching me wearing a t-shirt and shorts. Something that she would definitely wear on a pool party. She's too conservative when she dresses,even in front of me.

"Hey,why are dressed like that?"

"What's wrong with the way I dress?"

"It's just that-"

"Ahh..I see. You want to see me wear bikini."

"Exactly."

"Well,Sorry to burst you're bubble but, I don't wear those."She said crossing her arms.

"Why? You have a good figure."

"I'm not used to wearing those."

"Fine." I gave up protesting.

Haneul jumped in to the pool and made a splashing sound.I followed her and jumped into the pool.We had fun swimming.

"Oppa,let's have a race.The one who reaches the other end wins."

"And the loser?"

"The loser will have to follow the winners orders."

"Fine by me."I smirked.

"Ha! Don't underestimate me or you'll regret it."

"Then,let's start.READY! SET! GO! "

We raced to the other end of the pool. It was a tough match.I was sure I'm gonna win.I'm almost at the end when fastened her pace and past me.She won.

"I won!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah.So,what do you want me to do?"

"I'll give you my wish later,but first, we have to eat lunch.It's lunchtime already."

She left the pool and was walking inside.With her clothes all wet, her figure was visible.And from that I could tell,It's because of that that she was mostly picked to do modelling stuffs.Though,I wouldn't let her do daring poses with those y outfits.

I followed her through the dinning room and ate our lunch.After that we spent the rest of the afternoon swimming on the pool.Night came and we went inside.We were at Haneul's room watching DVDs.

"Haneul,I have something to ask."I said as I stood up from my seat.

"What is it?" She asked focusing her attention to me.

"Haneul,you're my happiness,my dream and desire.You brought so much joy into my life.You're smile makes my day complete.I simply am lost without you. I love you madly,deeply and from the bottom of my heart.I want to share every memories with you as we grow old. I want you to be mine forever."

(Hanuel's P.O.V)

Leeteuk kneeled down before me and took a velvet box

"Will you marry me?"

He opened the box.It was a ring indeed.I was surprised with the sudden proposal. My brain was taking time processing the information so I was left jaw-dropped.Then,it hit me and came my senses back.It took me time to answer.

.............................

I said just nodded and said.

"I thought you're never gonna ask me."

"Does that mean,you're accepting my proposal?" He asked.

I nodded again.

He hugged me tight as if someone's going to take me away from him and kissed me on the lips.I kissed him back giving the sweetest kiss I've ever given him.Then,he released me from his tight hug. He placed the ring on my finger and again kissed me.This time it was on the forehead.

"You don't know how glad I am.You've made the happiest man on Earth."He said hugging me from the back.

"From now on,you should practice calling me 'yeobo'.."He added.

"Okay..So, yeobo..you remember what you promised earlier? The wish which you will grant?"

"So,have you made up you're mind?"

"Yup!I want you to stay here and spend the rest of the night with me."

"Meaning to say,you want me to sleep with you?"

"Exactly! "

"Wish granted." He said showing off his dimple.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry!! It took me long to update! I lost inspiration..Good thing subscribers increased ^^

And do give comments! Your comments makes me much more inspired

Anyways,hope you liked chapter 5~~