Farewell Party...

You left me heartbroken

(Haneul's P.O.V)

Today was the usual day. A lot of schedules to attend to.Taping for the drama this afternoon and a photoshoot for a magazine cover.Great! My schedules have all piled-up.

Right now, I'm the make-up artist is doing some re-touch on my make-up.The photoshoot will resume in less than 20 minutes so I have to cooperate.I was all done when my phone rang.

*RING RING*

I looked at the caller I.D and saw that it was Heechul oppa.I answered the call.

"Heechul oppa,what makes you call?" I asked.

"Haneul-ah..This evening, we're going to have a party. You have to come.Jungsu and I will be waiting.Wear something beautiful for me,okay?"

"But,I can't. I have something to attend to this afternoon and  it'll take me until midnight to finish it.."

"Nope.I don't take 'no' for an answer.I want you to come.At Jungsu's new house."

"What's this party for anyway?"

"Secret.You'll know when you get there.See you..Then,Bye!" He hung up the phone.

"Wai--! Aishh..."

I didn't even finish what I was going to say.That Heechul oppa...

The photoshoot went smoothly and we finished early.Then,my manager came.

"Haneul-shi,the director of the drama called.He cancelled the taping for today."

"Really? Why?"

"He said he had something important to attend to."

"*sigh* Good thing it's cancelled.I can attend the party."

"What party?" Manager unnie asked.

"I don't know.Heechul oppa called and forced me to come to this party."

"Then,you better come.You don't want Heechul to get mad,don't you?"

"I have no choice,do I?"

-At my house-

I went straight home after I ate lunch with Manager unnie.Naru oppa wasn't around.He's still at work,I suppose.I went inside my room. Heechul asked me to wear something good. I have to obey or I'll have to endure all his naggings.

I rummaged inside my wardrobe which took me hours and finally decided to wear a simple white,mini-dress with pink shoes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I took a bath first and changed clothes.I put on a light make-up and styled my hair.It's a party so I have to look presentable.

I went downstairs and took my car's key and started the engine.The maid opened the gates for me and set off the road.The party is going to be at Leeteuk's newly built house, a bit far from ours plus the heavy traffic so it would take at least an hour to get there.

At long last,I arrived at Leeteuk's house.I parked my car.There were a lot of cars parked.So to say, they invited a lot.I went inside.

(Leeteuk's P.O.V)

This party was prepared by the Super Junior members for Heechul and I. It was a farewell party for us.Well,we're not really leaving Super Junior, we're just going to have our mandatory service.Heechul and I will enter the army the day after tomorrow.

This party was supposed to be a surprise but Heechul,with his excellent intuition or whatever, found it all out and invited a lot of guests. He invited the whole SNSD, f(x)'s Sulli, SHINee,2pm's Kim Junsu and Nickhun, Mblaq's Lee Joon,Big Bang's T.O.P and G-dragon and many more.

I was with Eunhyuk talking with some guest when my jaw dropped at the sight of Haneul wearing a white dress. She looked really beautiful and elegant.Eunhyuk tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hyung! Close your mouth. A fly would enter it." He said and looked to where I was looking.

"Woah! Haneul-ah looked really pretty.I think I love her now."Eunhyuk said and grinned at me.

"Yah! Stop fantasizing about her."I said as I 'karate chopped' him on the head.

"Ow! That hurts,hyung!"He said rubbing his head.

I turned to look Haneul's direction and saw that she was walking towards me. I can hear my heart beat like crazy.She greeted me with a formal tone.

"Hello! Thanks for inviting me." She gave a smile and bowed 90 degrees.

"Enjoy yourself Haneul-shi."I replied.

She acted like there's nothing between us. A simple interaction between hoobaes and sunbaes.Well,we cannot let the public know about us. Not yet.Then, Park Shin Hye,who was also invited, interrupted us and talked to Haneul.They were friends.They sat on the sofa and had their girl talk.

Not long after,I saw Lee Joon  approaching the two.I can't help but keep an eye on him for he was acting all  close to Haneul. Then, Junsu approached as well together with Nickhun. I burning with jealousy.What made it worse is when Shin Hye was called by someone and left Haneul with the three.

I decided to take Haneul but Heechul grabbed my hand.

"Jungsu, calm down,will ya! Don't act all reckless."

Heechul,who was fully aware of our relationship, went to Haneul's direction and shooed the three away.I approached them and Heechul instructed me to take Haneul to the garden where we could be alone.

There we could act normal and talk to each other without anyone noticing us.

(Tiffany's P.O.V)

I was searching for Leeteuk oppa when I found him together with Haneul at the garden. I was burning with jealousy. I have loved Leeteuk for a long time even before Haneul came and took him away from me.

I moved closer to them,hoping that I could hear their conversation.Unfortunately, the sound of water from the fountain made me unable to hear them.They were acting all lovey-dovey without a care for the world.

Leeteuk looked so happy together with her. But, I won't give up. I still have my chance.They're not married yet. I'll take my Leeteuk back.

Kang Haneul, you better enjoy every moment you have with him. Because someday,you'll be the one in my place.I won't let you have a happy ending after you've taken him away from me.

You'll see.I'll just have to do what I have planned to make your life miserable,Kang Haneul

____________________________________________________________________________

a/n: And that's chapter 6 with Tiffany's appearance..Don't get mad at me,Tiffany Fans T.T

        New readers and subscribers, hope you all like it~~