Feelings that still lingers

You left me heartbroken

(Leeteuk's P.O.V)

We got onboard and in a few minutes,the plane will take off. At first, I was really loking foorward to our trip but then, the excitement I had till now suddenly disappeared.Maybe because of the reason that Haneul is already here in Korea and I felt that I wanted to stay here and go after them.

The members,however, are getting really excited.It was a month-long vacation after all. We haven't had some time to rest so they deserve a vacation once in a while.

I was staring at the view in my window thinking to myself. I wanted to go back and go after Haneul and our twins.I want to spend my vacation with them but what I'm doing now is sitting here waiting for the plane to fly away.

Then suddenly,Siwon who is seated beside me patted me on the back.

"Hyung, I know you want to stay so why don't you do what you heart tells you to."Siwon advised me.

"But, how about you guys?" I asked.

"Hyung,we're adults already.We can take care of ourselves.Besides, you'd probably won't be able to enjoy the whole trip when you only think of them."

"Aish..Thank you so much Siwon! Tell the other guys for me." I said and grabbed my bag.

"Don't worry." Siwon said and smiled.

"Got to go.Bye!" I said and left the plane.

After I left, I called a taxi and went straight to the dorms.It was all dark inside and silence filled the room.

I sat on the sofa and rested my head. I didn't knew it feels so lonely without the other members running around the house.I guess I was accustomed to that noisy environment.

I sat there silently then, I took my phone from my pocket and dialled Naru's number. I waited for and then an answer came.

"Hello,Leeteuk?" He asked.

"Naru. Haneul, is she here in Korea?" I asked.

"Yeah, She arrived earlier.What about my sister?"

"Uhm..Where is she staying at?" I asked ignoring his question.

"At our house.Why do you ask?"

"Nothing."

"I thought Super Junior is on vacation.Why are you still here?Aren't you going to England?"

"I changed my mind the last minute."

"I see.How come you knew Haneul is here already?"

"I saw her at the airport.

"I see. So that's why you changed your mind." He said. I could imagine his smirk on the other end.

"Aish. Can I visit tomorrow?"

"Sure.I won't be around the house though."

"That's fine. It's even more better when you're not around." I joked.

"Yah! If you'll act like that,then you're not welcome in my house."

I laughed at his remark and said." I was just kidding."

" Have you met the twins already?"

"Yeah.They look a lot like me."

"They'll be happy to see you."

"I see."

"Then, I'll be hanging up now. Bye!"

And after that conversation, he hang up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was late already so I decided to sleep.Hours passed but I couldn't sleep. I wonder how the members are doing without me.

-The next morning-

I was infront of their gates.I'm a bit nervous to press the doorbell.If I saw her,how would she react? What should I say? Aishh.This is making me a whole lot crazy!

But I decided to press it anyway.I stood near the gates and waited until someone appeared. It made me jump to see Haneul opening the gates for me.

"Leeteuk-shi,wha..what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Can I come in?" I asked,ignoring her question.

"Ye..yeah..Sure." she said and allowed me to enter.

We went inside and she asked me to sit on the sofa.

"Have you eaten lunch already?"She asked.

"Uhm..not yet."

"I see. I'm finished cooking anyways so you can eat here."

"Ah..thanks."

"Where's Seunghyun and Seunghee?"

"They're in their room.They'll be going downstairs for lunch anyway."

"I see."

"Uhm..I'll just go to the kitchen."

As I sat here, my gaze wandered off at all the picture frames displayed. I saw pictures of the twins. Naru must have loved those two. He has put a lot of their picture.Then,Haneul came back carrying a tray.

"Uhm..I'll be going upstairs to and call the twins."

But before she could even go farther,I unkowingly grabbed her wrist and she turned to look at me. I grabbed her wrist without thinking.Then, something came to my mind.

"I want to confirm something." I said

After that, I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I was dying to know this one thing. Does she still love me?

(Haneul's P.O.V)

I was about to go upstairs when Leeteuk grabbed my hand. I was startled by the act and didn't knew what to do.Then, he pulled me closer and kissed me on the lips.

With his kiss coming out of nowhere, I froze in shock.But then, what's more surprising is that I kissed him back. Instinctly, I placed my arms around his neck and I felt his arms wrapped around my waist.

He deepened the kiss.And until a moment or so, he pulled back and smirked. Then I realized what he said that he wanted to confirm something.

"You still love me,do you?"

"I guess I have no choice but to admit." I said and sighed.

"Saranghae, Kang Haneul." He said and locked me in his embrace.

" I love you too." I replied and he kissed me again continuing what we had been doing earlier.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I have made my comeback with chapter 14!! So how was it??

Anyways, just wanna share with you..I have been watching this for a whole week now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfvdClVsFRg  If you already watched it before,then that's okay..BUT! If you haven't,then it's a must that you watch it XD

Aishh..I've been watching that countless times.They're soo freakin HOT.

Oh,and before I forget, please leave some comment!! No silent readers ^^